Gov't Mule

corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
edited July 2008 in Other Music
Anybody seeing/seen the current tour? The sets, the covers, the jams ... so friggin' tight :)

They are what they are - not gonna change the face of music or anything, but Matt Abts and Andy Hess are worth the price of admission alone. Having Warren getting better with age on top of that = blissful.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    mule is always a good show
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I used to be really into the Mule but their last couple albums haven't been good IMO. These days the only thing I really get excited about with their concerts is the covers, the originals aren't cutting it.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    warren is a good guitar player, but I cant sit/stand listen to an entire mule show

not my cup of tea
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    His tone he captured in the studio during the outro solo in "Don't Step on the Grass Sam" is one of the most beautiful guitar sounds I've ever heard:cool:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    corduroid wrote:
    Anybody seeing/seen the current tour? The sets, the covers, the jams ... so friggin' tight :)

They are what they are - not gonna change the face of music or anything, but Matt Abts and Andy Hess are worth the price of admission alone. Having Warren getting better with age on top of that = blissful.

if they are still touring with Grace Potter they have been doing a bunch of odd covers. Honky Tonk Women(Stones) and Gold Dust Woman(Fleetwood Mac) to name a few

Grace Potter is the shit!1 beautiful and can play a mean organ.(hehehe).

I think Grace Potter isnt on tour anymore...maybe its Tea Leaf Green

you can see their setlists here http://www.muletracks.com/