Is it difficult for a big band to write music?

ComfisComfis Posts: 117
edited March 2008 in Other Music
To be more specific.. Thom Yorke told Rolling Stone how difficult he becomes while he is recording an album.. why this happens? do Radiohead and every other big band invest all of their energy in music and this makes them feel exhausted? is it a tiring process.. need your opinions!
My choice for Radiohead News is InRadiobows.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ComfisComfis Posts: 117
    not respond at all?:O
    My choice for Radiohead News is InRadiobows.com
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I don't think Yorke means in terms of commercial pressure, he has enough money and fans not to worry about that. As much as I love his music, I think it is just another side of the public persona he projects of "difficult, troubled genius". I gather he is something of a control freak which would explain what he means by becoming difficult when recording.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    people really don't listen to radiohead anymore, anyway....so its wasted energy.
    "It's all happening"
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    people really don't listen to radiohead anymore, anyway....so its wasted energy.
    You do realise that you don't speak for all people right?

and that no one finds you funny?
    *puts on In Rainbows and enjoys*
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"