Bes

nin_addictednin_addicted Posts: 7
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Hi,
I don't realy know if I post this in the good section, any way, I've found a belgian pop-rock on Myspace, this guy have a so great voice!!! I feel they have a great futur in the industry...
So, listen to this...I've brought the LP on http://www.hysteria.com there'S 5 five beautifull song... World's doors and Think whit your head are realy realy hot!!!

http://www.myspace.com/musicbes.

Good luck to BES....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    this is not a forum for you to advertise your band ok? it's not here for you to just sign up and plug some band we don't care about in your first post.

stop it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    this is not a forum for you to advertise your band ok? it's not here for you to just sign up and plug some band we don't care about in your first post.

stop it.
    lol :D
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • i'm from Quebec, i'm not in this band. I dont know them, i just love their music, like somes love Pearl , jam , or nine inch nails....
    Julien wrote:
    lol :D
    was I too harsh? :)
    nah. I think it was called for right?

oh and to the original poster, the band were pretty poor. the world does not need another cheesy nu-grunge band. suprisingly we at the pearl jam message pit don't just listen to bands like that. some of us (me for instance) don't listen to any bands like that.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    trent123 wrote:
    i'm from Quebec, i'm not in this band. I dont know them, i just love their music, like somes love Pearl , jam , or nine inch nails....
    ok fair enough. I apologise. however, you must admit that it looks shady, posting an advert for a band in your first post? that's not what this board is about.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    was I too harsh? :)
    nah. I think it was called for right?

oh and to the original poster, the band were pretty poor. the world does not need another cheesy nu-grunge band. suprisingly we at the pearl jam message pit don't just listen to bands like that. some of us (me for instance) don't listen to any bands like that.
    you were ok...
    this band doens't sound bad, but as you, I don't care about this kingd of stuff.
    btw: i'm belgian, and I've neevr heard of this band.
  • Yes... i apoligise too... you're right it looks like.. but.. realy it's not.. it's early in the morning. I dont'realy looks for the form, and i'dont speak perfectly english... any way.. it is realy not publicity, but i like to discover new band, and share whit other people, if the band touch me by their song, voices, music... sorry, for the form of the first message...
    trent123 wrote:
    Yes... i apoligise too... you're right it looks like.. but.. realy it's not.. it's early in the morning. I dont'realy looks for the form, and i'dont speak perfectly english... any way.. it is realy not publicity, but i like to discover new band, and share whit other people, if the band touch me by their song, voices, music... sorry, for the form of the first message...
    it's ok. We are all happy to discover new bands.
    Julien wrote:
    it's ok. We are all happy to discover new bands.
    of course :)
  • ok it'cool :-)
    trent123 wrote:
    ok it'cool :-)
    welcome on board by the way... enjoy. :D
  • hahahha thank's....