should i go to this show?

Doodah972Doodah972 Posts: 146
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Liam Finn is coming with Laura Veirs. I like both there music. is it worth 12 bucks?
"I changed by not changing at all"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    yes....i've seen liam open twice for ed and one more time tomorrow...i'd definitely pay 12 bucks to see him :)
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I agree with cutback. I saw Liam Finn open both Vancouver Ed shows. Awesome. In this day of ridiculous ticket prices, $12.00 to watch an excellent musician and performer is a steal.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • I'd have to agree, totally worth it for just Liam.

Also being from Seattle I've had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Veirs on a number of occasions, her voice is beautiful.

GO, GO, GO!!
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    Yes, I saw him twice with Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam. He was very good. I felt like it was 2 headliners rather than just an opening band. He hits the drums hard.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Doodah972Doodah972 Posts: 146
    i have decided i am going to go. should be fun.
    "I changed by not changing at all"
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I'm going to the NYC show strictly for LIam. Have no idea who the headliner is and really don't care! I'll stick around, but Liam is freaking awesome!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    my friend and i just got back from the berkeley 2 show. we were both so impressed by liam's performance, that i think we may be making a roadtrip up to atlanta to catch him there. and i'd like to see laura veirs too!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    12 dollars? ...8 euros.....that's practically a free show! i cant remember ever goin to a show that cheap!

alos theyre both great live.

2 great reasons
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Doodah972 wrote:
    Liam Finn is coming with Laura Veirs. I like both there music. is it worth 12 bucks?

you should see ANYONE for that price!!! well, exxxcept sleater kinney!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    If you enjoy both of their music, and it's only $12, it seems like it would be a no-brainer decision. If two bands/artists I liked were playing on the same billing, my wallet would be $24 lighter (I'd bring the wife, of course) and I would be thrilled about it.
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    Doodah972 wrote:

do they serve cold beer? cause if they do, then that should seal your decision.

make the deal