Options

dvd review april 2008 uk

smile05smile05 Posts: 600
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Good and bad on a Pearl Jam front

The good:

DVD Reviews of the year,IIC comes 4th out of 5 for best music DVD
quote "A beautiful shot documentary that neatly threads passionate performances with a revealing account of life on tour.

The bad:

Into the wild DVD Review,by some bastard called Matt Glasby
quote "It's more like Easy Rider without the drugs - or the tunes.Who does Penn pick to soundtrack the brutal clash between man and nature:Nick Cave?Jphhny Cash?Leonard Cohen? Nope,its Pearl Jam's Eddie frickin Vedder with the sort of cod-americana currently used to flog mobile phones.

I have purchased this mag every month for 10 years,now this prick is making maybe shift towards another DVD review mag.
1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    What if both you and him just don't have the same point of view about Eddie Vedder (:
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    McCready00 wrote:
    What if both you and him just don't have the same point of view about Eddie Vedder (:

Good point

Not everybody on planet earth loves EV,but cant think of a more suited singer to write the score/soundtrack than EV for this movie.
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07