Prince Takes On Angry Fans In New Track

g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
edited November 2007 in Other Music
1724861617248619slargedhi2.jpg
Prince's legal staff recently ordered all images of the Purple One to be removed from specific fan sites, and now Prince has released a new track responding to his fans' protests.

Has anybody mentioned this? What do you think about what prince is doing?

Click here @
PRINCE TAKES ON ANGRY FANS IN NEW TRACK
for the full story.

Here's the track PFUnk and he's the Purple One gotta love his craziness. :D

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    That's just fucking ridiculous.
  • Wow, its almost like something out of the Onion.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Prince has fans?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Prince has fans?

Much more than you think.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Prince has fans?

:p
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • What a cry-baby...

"Prince does have a history of unleashing his purple wrath on online boards: He terminated the NPG Music Club’s message board, an official paid service for diehard fans, shortly after the release of 2004’s Musicology."
    For Those About To Rock !

Art changes people. People change the world.
  • fuck prince
  • The guy is really talented but he's a douche bag.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-