AC/DC Guitar Giveaway

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited February 2008 in Other Music
After launching their new website ACDC.com the band is giving away a new bass guitar signed by Cliff at AC/DC guitar give away.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• where's the tour info?

i need to see this band again
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    augustwest wrote:
    where's the tour info?

i need to see this band again

There isn't any, it was all rubbish. They put out a statement saying they will probably meet up and go into the studio in March to record a new album. So don't hold your breath, will be ages before any tour. Go see these guys instead, they're excellent :)

http://www.livewiredc.co.uk
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    There isn't any, it was all rubbish. They put out a statement saying they will probably meet up and go into the studio in March to record a new album. So don't hold your breath, will be ages before any tour. Go see these guys instead, they're excellent :)

http://www.livewiredc.co.uk

thanks for the latest band info!

being in the studio in march isn't such a bad thing for one of the greatest rock bands EVER !! ;)
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    augustwest wrote:
    thanks for the latest band info!

being in the studio in march isn't such a bad thing for one of the greatest rock bands EVER !! ;)

Well, true, even though I'm not desperate for new material from them. It's just that a month ago the rumours were rife that the album was ready and there were secret warm up shows booked in Switzerland, and a tour to follow....just seems a long way off now after hearing all that.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....