RUSH To Extend Snakes & Arrows World Tour Into 2008

g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
edited December 2007 in Other Music
TORONTO, ON – December 12, 2007:

After a hugely successful 2007 run, Rush are pleased to announce they will extend their Snakes & Arrows World Tour into 2008. The band will begin rehearsals in March to revamp the set list before kicking off the tour with their first ever appearance in San Juan, Puerto Rico in April.

Rush To Extend World Tour into 2008

I saw them in June West Palm Beach, FL and Bristow, VA. Since I've been seeing them since Grace Under Pressure Tour some 25+ shows those S&A shows were the best to date.

I hope they play Washinton DC since I don't think they'll play Palm Beach again.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    wow thats great news. i missed them last time they came near me. i will be sure to see them this time though. thanks for posting this.
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    by the way, i think snakes & arrows is the most underrated album of the year. great album and it gets no love.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    come back to UK!