ACDC: A New Album Later This Year

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Something big is coming...
You've heard the rumors. Now you have the facts.

For the last few months, we've heard you whispering in dark corners of the internet. We've heard the hushed tones you've used in your favorite watering holes. We've heard your back alley mutterings. So, we thought it needed to be said loud and clear - AC/DC's got a new album on the way.

The boys have been holed up in a Vancouver studio with producer Brendan O'Brien and longtime audio engineer Mike Fraser, cooking up their first collection of new material since the 2000 release of Stiff Upper Lip.

Fans can expect the new album sometime later this year. We know it's not an easy wait, but you don't have to sit there twiddling your thumbs.

If you ask us, the best way to ready yourself for a new album is to listen to the old stuff. Got a hole in your collection? Fill it today at the AC/DC store (ROW | Europe).

To help you out, between now and May 12th, when you order over $50 of goods in the AC/DC ROW store, you'll get 20% off on your order. That's 20% off everything - CDs, DVDs, shirts, hats, hoodies and more. And, when you spend over $100 in the AC/DC ROW store*, standard US domestic shipping is on us. The offer ends on May 12th, so shake a leg.

And don't forget, through May 13th you canenter for your chance to win the ultimate AC/DC Plug Me In prize pack at ACDC.com. One lucky winner will take home a copy of the Deluxe Collector's Edition of Plug Me In, one of every item in the Plug Me In clothing line and an original, one of a kind, band approved, 2' x 3' proof used in the design of the DVD package.

Want a shot at the goods? Enter today!

Fancy knowing what else AC/DC's been doing on May 12th of years past? Visit On This Day on May 13th to see what's happened throughout the band's history on that day. And keep checking in daily for more AC/DC history.

Have a good one,
ACDC.com

This will interesting whenever it's released. ACDC Is always fun & interesting Live ever since I met and waited on the entire band and crew except Angus Young. That was the Fly On The Wall World Tour in Hampton VA around 3:30 in the morning what a fucking surprise that was so early in the morning.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    i can almost say...ITS ABOUT TIME! i have been hearing the rumor for a long time... by far AC/DC is one of the best bands i have seen LIVE! they may be aging, but you would never know it by watching them on stage!! Simply AWESOME...

Cant wait for the new album and tour...

thanks for the post..
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    This has been going around for soooo long, they shuould just release something already!!
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    this is great news

thanks for the post, g under p :)
  • Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    AC/DC for Slane 2008!!! :D This would be a dream come true.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı