Tailgating at Virgin Fest?

edited July 2008 in Other Music
Has anyone attended Virgin Fest @ Pimlico? Do they allow tailgating?

Im headed on sunday with a buddy and we want to have some tasty refreshments prior to the gates opening?

Boddingtons? Mamosas? Mojitos? Bloody Mary? Its going to be a hot one and there is nothing more refreshing that a tasty beverage before noon.

If anyone is going the schedule is up on virginfestival.com . They are giving Nine Inch Nails two hours. I also cant believe the The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club open one of the stages at noon. I hope people get to see how fucking great they are live.

Take care,
Adam
"Music is the glue that holds everything together. Without it, everything would fall apart." --Eddie (From the movie EMPIRE RECORDS)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    I'll be there, you can tailgate but its right in the middle of the hood and it seemed very cramped last year for those who did tailgate. I'm with you on the BRMC thing, why are they playing at noon? I don't get it, I'm pumped to see them anyhow. NIN and STP are gonna be great, I'm just glad they're playing on the same stage so I don't have to choose between the two.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    this is not the thread i was hoping it would be!! ;)

have fun though guys.. i've always wanted to do a tailgate!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • the parking lot isn't that bad....you're surrounded by a fence that keeps the locals out. save a few beverages for after the show. it was a complete mess trying to get out of there after the pumpkins and 311 finales last year.
    ...just got a fresh bottle.