100th Post

edited July 2008 in Other Music
For my 100th I want to talk about Tom Waits.

Favorite Bootlegs

10/16/94 Vancouver

Tom Waits on Unplugged

Love the stories and all of you who saw him on his recent tour are lucky SOB's

Feel free to leave a kind word for the master (Mr. Waits...not me) or recommend a show or album.

Cheers,
Adam
"Music is the glue that holds everything together. Without it, everything would fall apart." --Eddie (From the movie EMPIRE RECORDS)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Waits did an unplugged show? :O

setlist?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Waits did an unplugged show? :O

setlist?
    He's probably talking about Storytellers... but if he did Unplugged, I want links and I want them yesterday. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • I looked at my CD's and it was Storytellers. Its available on most torrent sites.

Its really good.

Adam
    "Music is the glue that holds everything together. Without it, everything would fall apart." --Eddie (From the movie EMPIRE RECORDS)
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    congrats! :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.