TOTD B-sides

Prioronfire22Prioronfire22 Posts: 393
edited October 2007 in Other Music
I heard something today about two Temple of the Dog besides. One was called Angel on Fire and the other was called Black Cat. If anyone has these tracks can you please upload them? Thank you in advance. Apparantly AOF is supposed to be pretty good.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I heard something today about two Temple of the Dog besides. One was called Angel on Fire and the other was called Black Cat. If anyone has these tracks can you please upload them? Thank you in advance. Apparantly AOF is supposed to be pretty good.

I think these are Chris Cornell rarities, but I could be wrong.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • I had Black Cat once, but it really really sucked. Sounded like it could have been TOTD.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • I have mp3 files of these and a Reach Down demo I think, i'll get back toy you if I can find them.

Wonder if anyone has them in flac...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I had Black Cat once, but it really really sucked. Sounded like it could have been TOTD.

I'm in the same boat. Never heard the Angel song though
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I may have these on my PC somewhere. I never listen to them though as they aren't very good and the sound quality is piss poor.
    NERDS!
  • Oh alright, thanks for the info. I don't know much about them I just heard yesterday about the songs and I figured it was a good possibility that someone had them here. This guy that was telling me about them was saying that Angel on fire was a great song, so I just wanted to hear it.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I have heard about them but I don't have them. I would love to hear them too so please post if you have a copy:)
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I can't send it since I lost my mp3 but I really love Angel on Fire. the sound quality is shit but it's an excellent song. Black Cat is crap though
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Thanks so much!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    yay thanks :D been wanting hear angel on fire again for ages.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • thank you, I knew you would have them after posting all of that SG material, but I couldn't remember your name from that thread. I just should've said the person that posts all of the SG boots come here!!! But, again, thank you for all of your help here and in the SG boots thread.
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Marie Curie.. you're the man! :eek:
  • I like black cat as long as one doesn't walk in front of me
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    vital5 wrote:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:x50
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    vital5 wrote:

I'm a woman... ;)
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • you go girl!
  • I like Black Cat way better.
    With proper production that song would be killer!

Great vocal line! Nice and bluesy.

allmyrivals
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • hguz73hguz73 Posts: 245
    I downloaded both about 3 years ago, haven't heard them that much since (as someone pointed earlier) both tracks had an awful sound quality.