Soundgarden DVD?

Bushleaguer28Bushleaguer28 Posts: 776
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Does anybody know if one exists? Live or otherwise? been looking around and cant seem to find one.
http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    It doesn't exist
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • It doesn't exist

i was afraid of that - thanks anyway

• you can find plenty of great quality boots on the right forums. venture into some b&p.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    A friend maganged to do me a video rip of Motorvision.
    Quality.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Their was a VHS from the Louder then Love album i think.

A buddy had it and i watched it but i never owned it.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • there are dvd's of louder than live and motorvision. (mostly from vhs conversions - the videos themselves are out of print.)

and some bootlegs too

but with the management/artist dispute that is sort of on-going I doubt that their videos, and concert footage will be put out on general release dvd's anytime soon. which is a shame, because they were an awesome band to see. I would hope that eventually SOMEONE who controls the band licensing realizes that there is incredible coin to make from the bones of soundgarden. I mean, look at the box set, video set and unplugged issues from AIC! that was the same management...I just hope silver management can opt for a smaller (justifiably so) slice of pie.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • there are dvd's of louder than live and motorvision. (mostly from vhs conversions - the videos themselves are out of print.)

and some bootlegs too

but with the management/artist dispute that is sort of on-going I doubt that their videos, and concert footage will be put out on general release dvd's anytime soon. which is a shame, because they were an awesome band to see. I would hope that eventually SOMEONE who controls the band licensing realizes that there is incredible coin to make from the bones of soundgarden. I mean, look at the box set, video set and unplugged issues from AIC! that was the same management...I just hope silver management can opt for a smaller (justifiably so) slice of pie.

i was never able to see them live and was hoping to be able to vicariously thru a dvd haha - lets hope someone somewhere is able to get one released.

• Through B+P's I've managed to get 5 shows on DVD. Motorvision kicks ass.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Soundgarden is one of the few bands I really regret never seeing live while I had a chance.
  • Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    I'm a sucker for SG DVD's. You can usually find them on torrent trackers such as Dime A Dozen and Zomb. I don't really have a problem finding video shows anymore. In fact, I'm actually out of DVD+R's and there's some new ones I still haven't gotten yet..
  • I don't mind the fact that there isn't a DVD. It has largely kept their 'indie' cred intact (what ever that is worth) so they still remain largely enigmatic. I think the absence of a DVD may have less to do with management and more to do with the band members themselves. Always felt that Kim especially was resistent to the popularisation of their music.