jsasojsaso Posts: 179
edited July 2007 in Other Music
the ONLY interview done for zeitgeist is here:

http://www.fmqbproductions.com/broadcasts/2007/smashingpumpkins/download.html

+ tracks from zeitgeist...
billy also talks about alice in chains and courtney love
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Interesting insights by Billy, overall worth the hour I just sat here and listened to it.

Oh, and who ever would've guessed that Billy had hung out with Paris on 'a few occasions'... WEIRD!
  • jsasojsaso Posts: 179
    Interesting insights by Billy, overall worth the hour I just sat here and listened to it.

Oh, and who ever would've guessed that Billy had hung out with Paris on 'a few occasions'... WEIRD!
    billy and paris hilton freinds...yes i was suprised also
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    hah well she is on the cover of their latest single...haven't listened to this interview yet but thought that was all out of sheer mockery considering she is holding a remote with a mushroom cloud behind her. maybe he's not serious in the interview? once again..haven't listened yet though b/c i'm waiting for the actual album to come out before listening to any of it.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • Again, thanks a ton sasoj/jsaso!!
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"