Options

Official Meg White cant play thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    I think she's beautiful (I have a girl crush on her :p)
    that's hot ;):D
  • Options
    ledhed43ledhed43 Posts: 114
    posted this in another thread, i thought i'd bring over here to educate some fools.

i imagine all of the meg white sucks posters on here have never seen the white stripes live. i was never a big fan of hers, but after i saw them live i am all about meg. they play perfectly together. i mean perfectly. if it was anybody else it just wouldn't work. i understand she may not be the most talented drummer but she is the best one for that band. like in sports its not always the team with the most talent, but the team with the best chemistry that wins.

there i said my peace. now tomorrow i will be starting the official nickelback sucks thread, so we can stop bashing good bands and start being real about a bunch of posers who want to be rockstars(seriously that is the worst song i have ever heard).
    Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best.

~Frank Zappa
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    I'd hit it.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    ledhed43 wrote:
    posted this in another thread, i thought i'd bring over here to educate some fools.

i imagine all of the meg white sucks posters on here have never seen the white stripes live. i was never a big fan of hers, but after i saw them live i am all about meg. they play perfectly together. i mean perfectly. if it was anybody else it just wouldn't work. i understand she may not be the most talented drummer but she is the best one for that band. like in sports its not always the team with the most talent, but the team with the best chemistry that wins.

there i said my peace. now tomorrow i will be starting the official nickelback sucks thread, so we can stop bashing good bands and start being real about a bunch of posers who want to be rockstars(seriously that is the worst song i have ever heard).

I tried so hard to stay out of this thread, but...

Let's put it this way. If a great drummer had been playing with Jack White for however long Jack and Meg have been playing together, there would be just as much chemistry there as betwixt Jack and Meg. Except the drummer would be miles better, and the quality of music would be infinitely better than it is now. But who knows, maybe she actually could be a good drummer if Jack let her....

And by the way, she really isn't that hot. She plays drums though, which is awesome... but she also sucks at it, so... ;)
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    Poncier wrote:
    But she has large funbags.

and of course that is important.
    not sure i've heard "funbags" before made me giggle.

And amen to everyone who said give her a break.
  • Options
    lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    glasshouse wrote:
    fuck off mate post.

seriously what makes you the resident expert fuckballs? stop listening to meg white if you feel so seriously about her "useless" playing. fucksakes.

Pissing myself laughing !!

Seriously though, it is a critics holy allotted task to force themselves to listen intently to unbearable shiit, just so they can criticise every last detail.

Meg White rocks, funbags and all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WS rock !!
    PJ rock !!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • Options
    her drumming fits with the white stripes style... which is simplicity ....

plus she is hot i dont care what anyone says ....
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}