new korn album

jsasojsaso Posts: 179
edited August 2007 in Other Music
isnt realy good...
what do you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Korn post 2000 has only been good for a handful of songs. They should throw in the towel and stop embarassing themselves.

That said, I have not heard it but their last few albums are proof enough of my above statement.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Korn has gone down hill since Follow the Leader...and I only liked Got the Life off off that one.
    "It's all happening"
  • jsaso wrote:
    isnt realy good...
    what do you think?

I'm shocked that anyone would actually be compelled to say this, since it was a given before it'd even come out
    wind howls through our new haircuts
    the water rushes 'round
    heaven knows there's not one thing left to say
  • only heard the single so far and not so good..sucked actually
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • jsasojsaso Posts: 179
    they are great musician...no one can say that they are not...
    but it sounds...almost as bad as linkin park
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    the last one i got was untouchables there is maybe two or three songs on that and the same with Issues that I listen to dont see the point in buying there albums anymore for two or three songs.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    There a joke, that's why they went unplugged to try and get back to being as popular as in 99 when Follow the Leader came out, but MtV released there Unplugged so me and Danny can hope MTV will come to there senses and release Pearl Jam Unplugged.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • LOL.....Korn doesn't even write their own lyrics anymore, when that starts to happen you SHOULD for the sake of the fans quit.

Trent Reznor knows the guy who writes Korn's lyrics on their newer album and bashed Korn on The Spiral.
  • LOL.....Korn doesn't even write their own lyrics anymore, when that starts to happen you SHOULD for the sake of the fans quit.

Trent Reznor knows the guy who writes Korn's lyrics on their newer album and bashed Korn on The Spiral.

I'm not defending Korn as a fan but, I know the facts of that story. "Knows the guy that writes Korn's lyrics" is a misleading statement. Atticus Ross helped co-write some of their last and this album as well.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    just reading the name "KORN" makes me vomit uncontrollably

let me get the fuck out of here, i feel more at home in the scott stapp thread
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • larslars Posts: 524
    Korn rules
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Only weirdos still listen to Korn
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    back in the day, I liked their first 2 albums. it was "different" than anything else on radio and it was loud and heavy. but they didn't change and it got old. I'm not saying that I love it when bands completely recreate themselves, but there has to be some evolution from one point to another. they can't be the same person that they were 13 years ago when they first came out, so why are they still trying to the exact same kinds of songs over and over again?
  • larslars Posts: 524
    Only weirdos still listen to Korn
    ....that´s cool!
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    jsaso wrote:
    isnt realy good...
    what do you think?

no suprise then!
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Saw the FVT last night in camden. There new stuff might not be as good as there past work,but KORN kicks ass live. Dead bodies everywhere,faget,blind,fake,abitw all 3 parts,got the life,freakon a leash. Say what u want about them but Fieldy might be the best bassist i've ever seen play,that dude fuckn destroys that bass the whole show if you've ever seen then u know if u haven't then your bad. I know there old tour manager so i get back stage passes when they come to the philly jersey area and i enjoyed Korn in concert 11 times ever time is awesome. Different strokes for different folks.
    Go Birds!!!!