Operation Ivy

Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Anybody else a fan of this great band?
"If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    great band, some of my favorite summertime tunes
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    ugh i've been meaning to check this band out for the last couple years but never found their cd in any stores... i guess it's time i just shut the fuck up and buy it online though =P...
  • Tim Armstrong pre-Rancid good stuff...

if you get the chance go see Rancid live they will usually play some Operation Ivy songs.
    the Minions
  • i first fell for this band back in 1995. good times! long beach dub all-stars does a great cover of "take warning".
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    being an east coast guy, this band never hit my radar until I moved to the bay area.

But, coincidentally, my girlfriend gave me a bunch of their stuff to listen to yesterday ... gonna upload it now ...

there's a few youtube vids out there if people are interested ... I liked them ...

she seemed to wax poetic about them much like I do about the Mighty Mighty Bosstones ... huge amounts of local love.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • RAT!RAT! Posts: 115
    great stuff, far better than anything rancid have done in my opinion. hellcat

records rereleased their discography recently so it should be pretty easy to

find