Worst song of the year so far.....

pjfaninindianapjfaninindiana Posts: 311
edited May 2008 in Other Music
It would have to be Def Leppard feat. Tim McGraw, "Nine Lives". Has anyone heard this pile of trash yet? They show a video of it before NBA games. I couldn't help but laugh the first time i heard it. What a joke!! I'm not a fan of neither one of them, but this is just beyond terrible. Anyone agree? If not, what would you say is worse than this??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It would have to be Def Leppard feat. Tim McGraw, "Nine Lives". Has anyone heard this pile of trash yet? They show a video of it before NBA games. I couldn't help but laugh the first time i heard it. What a joke!! I'm not a fan of neither one of them, but this is just beyond terrible. Anyone agree? If not, what would you say is worse than this??

Most charting music, really. But then again, I'm a Def Leppard fan. Sure, it's not exactly Animal or Love Bites - it's not even Promises - but it's probably better than anything Tila Tequila's ever done.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    It would have to be Def Leppard feat. Tim McGraw, "Nine Lives". Has anyone heard this pile of trash yet? They show a video of it before NBA games. I couldn't help but laugh the first time i heard it. What a joke!! I'm not a fan of neither one of them, but this is just beyond terrible. Anyone agree? If not, what would you say is worse than this??

I love basketball but if I ever hear that song again I will find a way to shove a basketball in each ear hole.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • No.....it's that goddamn damn Handlebars song. Worst song of the last few years.
  • NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    No.....it's that goddamn damn Handlebars song. Worst song of the last few years.

It is a bad song, but it's deceptively intelligent - a pretty good track on how you go from innocent child to world beating empire...

That's its gimmick...
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    I love basketball but if I ever hear that song again I will find a way to shove a basketball in each ear hole.

I know what you mean, i just purposely avoid it. I avoid watching the very beginning of the game and the end of halftime.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    ...- but it's probably better than anything Tila Tequila's ever done.
    Which I would imagine as being as equally heinous as anything off of the paris Hilton CD.
    I refuse to listen to either because I am sure I will get genital herpes of the ear as God's punishment for listening.
    And if i were to listen to both... genital herpes of the bunghole gets tossed in the deal.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Lenny Kravitz - I'll Be Waiting

Please Lenny stop it now! Thanks !
  • I've hardly listened to the radio this year but as far as I have, 'Rockstar' by Nickelback.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I've hardly listened to the radio this year but as far as I have, 'Rockstar' by Nickelback.

Definitely. That song suuuuuuuuks.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I've hardly listened to the radio this year but as far as I have, 'Rockstar' by Nickelback.
    If it came out this year then yes. Probably the worst non-Def Leppard song ever.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563

This is the worst part of watching the NBA playoffs. I am a die hard Piston fan and I hate that one of the best times of my life is mired with that terrible song by the Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get it Started".

That being said, "Nine Lives" is absolutely terrible!!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787

I admit I have a special loathing for Tim McGraw but that was the crappiest song I've heard in a while. I'd rather listen to "What what in my butt" before I'd listen to that song again.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    DeLukin wrote:
    Definitely. That song suuuuuuuuks.
    no non, this is "that BAND sucks"
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Turn on VH1

All of those.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    If it came out this year then yes. Probably the worst non-Def Leppard song ever.

Oh fuck have I done it again? I heard it on the radio and honestly thought it was their new single in the UK... which, in fact, makes me very, very proud.. and I've never been able to say that about ignorance. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Oh fuck have I done it again? I heard it on the radio and honestly thought it was their new single in the UK... which, in fact, makes me very, very proud.. and I've never been able to say that about ignorance. :)
    No, no, it might well be :) I'm not saying it isn't from this year, I'm just not sure. Probably is.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"