Looking for a Blind Melon DVD

glbglb Posts: 356
edited November 2007 in Other Music
I've been trying to find the DVD from Woodstock. I think it was from 94. A friend of mine had it, but his was scratched and screwed up during certain parts. I could watch that dvd all day. Anyway, if anybody knows where I can download it or purchase it, any info would be greatly appreciated.
"I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i wonder if the cool folks over at the beemelon website can help? i used to have some audio of the woodstock performance, but it was crappy quality. the "letter's from a porcupine" DVD has a really awesome woodstock video of "soup" and "time" if you didn't have that one already. go get it if you don't!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I have it

if you got paypal you could send me shipping money and i'll send you a copy
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i need letters from a porcupine... ive asked for it for xmas like 5 years running and never get it.
  • glbglb Posts: 356
    I BrisK I wrote:
    I have it

if you got paypal you could send me shipping money and i'll send you a copy

how much would shipping be from England to the US, do you know?
    i need letters from a porcupine... ive asked for it for xmas like 5 years running and never get it.

I think I have a downloaded copy on my computer at home. It's from Vancouver right?
    glb wrote:
    I think I have a downloaded copy on my computer at home. It's from Vancouver right?

vancouver? it's a dvd.
    vancouver? it's a dvd.

OK, I don't have that. I should get that though. I've got the video version of live at Vancouver Commodore Ballroom 1995.
  • glb wrote:
    I've been trying to find the DVD from Woodstock. I think it was from 94. A friend of mine had it, but his was scratched and screwed up during certain parts. I could watch that dvd all day. Anyway, if anybody knows where I can download it or purchase it, any info would be greatly appreciated.

I only have it on video. I'm not cool enough to know how to transfer it to DVD format. lol. Beyond amazing performance for sure.

Shell out the 15 bucks or whatever it is, you cheap, fucking slacker. :p
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
    I only have it on video. I'm not cool enough to know how to transfer it to DVD format. lol. Beyond amazing performance for sure.

Shell out the 15 bucks or whatever it is, you cheap, fucking slacker. :p

i always forget about it. no store i've ever seen has had a copy. so you've got to order it online, which i just havent done.
    Well it took me about a 2 weeks, but I got that bitch downloaded!! Plus a couple other goodies that came with it. It was definitely worth it.