Radiohead- N. American Dates

LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
edited February 2008 in Other Music
This first batch of dates are in...

Mon 05/05/08 West Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre

Tue 05/06/08 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre @ State Fairgrds.

Thu 05/08/08 Atlanta, GA HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

Fri 05/09/08 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Sun 05/11/08 Bristow, VA Nissan Pavilion At Stone Ridge

Wed 05/14/08 Maryland Heights, MO Verizon Wireless Amph. St. Louis

Sat 05/17/08 The Woodlands, TX The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Sun 05/18/08 Dallas, TX Superpages.com Centre

From pollstar.com
www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
1998: Birmingham
2000: Charlotte, Tampa
2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
2004: Kissimmee
2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
2010: MSG2
2012: Music Midtown
2014: Memphis
2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
2022: Nashville
2023: Ft. Worth II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    What the fuck?

Do I need to start a "Please play the north" thread on their message board?

:D
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    outdoor venues eh?

i smell molson amphitheatre in T.O

*prays*
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • meme wrote:
    What the fuck?

:D

unlike pearl jam, radiohead have already announced all of the cities. those not included on this run will get a tour in august.
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • According to ticketmaster.com, some of these go on sale this Saturday.
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    I think I saw on Radiohead website they go on sale on Feb 14th..

I guess i'll have to wait for Aug for Toronto show...I hate the ampitheatre..crappy sound and feels like your miles away in the lawns..
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • theres a completely different list on their website
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • theres a completely different list on their website

I see the exact same dates...
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • ill be at the dallas concert
  • meme wrote:
    What the fuck?

:D[/quote

Nice Dude!!!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • RADIOHEAD has confirmed the dates and venues to be visited on the first segment of its upcoming North American tour. They are:

May 5 - Cruzan Amphitheatre - West Palm Beach, Florida
    May 6 - Ford Amphitheatre - Tampa, Florida
    May 8 - Lakewood Amphitheatre - Atlanta, Georgia
    May 9 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Charlotte, North Carolina
    May 11 - Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge - Bristow, Virginia
    May 14 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater - St Louis, Missouri
    May 17 - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - Houston, Texas
    May 18 - Superpages.com Center - Dallas, Texas

Pre-sale for the above dates will begin February 14 via W.A.S.T.E. with general on-sales following on February 16.

The second half of the North American tour will follow the band's summer tour of the UK and Europe.

so has anyone done pre-sale through WASTE before? How does that work??
    I'm almost fainting!!!!!!! I can't believe I will be seing them again at the West Palm Beach Amphitheater!!! WOOOHOOOO.. I can barely contain my happiness here! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • According to ticketmaster.com, some of these go on sale this Saturday.

pre-sale start on the 14th... now the question is how is that going to work, can everyone buy from the pre-sale...? At what time does the pre-sale start?
  • still a chance for bonnaroo. hahah
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • someone has to know how this pre-sale through W.A.S.T.E works... do you need to be a member or something?
  • i imagine so, its free to sign up
    someone has to know how this pre-sale through W.A.S.T.E works... do you need to be a member or something?

just register on the site, it's free
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • hodge wrote:
    just register on the site, it's free

Thanks, I did :)

What time the sales starts is anyone's guess right?
  • no chicago?
  • I've heard Lollapalooza for Chicago, and APW for NY. I just hope they don't play Bumbershoot for Seattle.
  • These dates will be announced later.

2nd leg summer tour
    Boston, MA
    USA

Chicago, IL
    USA

Cleveland, OH
    USA

Indianapolis, IN
    USA

Los Angeles, CA
    USA

Montreal
    Canada

New York, NY
    USA

Philadelphia, PA
    USA

San Diego, CA
    USA

San Francisco, CA
    USA

Santa Barbara, CA
    USA

Seattle, WA
    USA

Toronto
    Canada

Vancouver
    Canada
    the Minions
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    See you all at lakewood on may 8th!

god please let me score tickets!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Thanks, I did :)

What time the sales starts is anyone's guess right?

For the 2006 tour, they put them on sale at odd hours with no warning. The east coast dates went on sale at around 5:00 a.m. or so.

Now, they were playing much smaller venues then, so that may have been the reason, but just telling what has happened in the past.

Was lucky to get my Theatre at MSG tix from TM, but was royally pissed when I saw the tix from W.A.S.T.E. were sold out.
    8/9/92 Jones Beach, 10/2/96 Hartford, 9/8/98 E. Rutherford, 9/1/00 Camden, 7/5/03 Camden, 7/9/03 MSG, 7/14/03 PNC, 10/1/04 Reading, 9/30/05 Borgata, 10/1/05 Borgata, 10/3/05 Philly, 5/27/06 Camden, 6/1/06 E. Rutherford, 6/3/06 E. Rutherford, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 8/7/08 EV@NJPAC, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/31/09 Spectrum, 5/18/10 Newark
  • For the 2006 tour, they put them on sale at odd hours with no warning. The east coast dates went on sale at around 5:00 a.m. or so.

Now, they were playing much smaller venues then, so that may have been the reason, but just telling what has happened in the past.

Was lucky to get my Theatre at MSG tix from TM, but was royally pissed when I saw the tix from W.A.S.T.E. were sold out.

Yeah Ive been on the Radiohead message board and other people were saying that usually its in between 3 - 6am EST that last time was around 10am UK (which is now with the change in time) 5am...

Everyone over there said tomorrow after 7pm is fair game.. so I guess I will be on the puter since 7pm until I get the tickets :D
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    well they are playing Houston the night on my sisters graduation, so I'll be in Austin. Fuck! :(
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • intodeep wrote:
    See you all at lakewood on may 8th!

god please let me score tickets!

Ugg, I got so depressed when I saw them going back to that dump again. I thought at least they might think of doing Philips or the new Alpharetta one. The last time I went to Lakewood I swore there was only one band I'd go back there to see, Pearl Jam. That place is the worst of the cookie-cutter ampitheatres I've ever been to.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Ugg, I got so depressed when I saw them going back to that dump again. I thought at least they might think of doing Philips or the new Alpharetta one. The last time I went to Lakewood I swore there was only one band I'd go back there to see, Pearl Jam. That place is the worst of the cookie-cutter ampitheatres I've ever been to.

It is very bad but i've never seen radiohead before :(

so i must go.

I think many bands will start playing the verizon amphitheatre at echo park in alpharetta for an outside venue. I mean you get more and more bands hitting the gwinnett center now too intead of phillips because it is too hard to get downtown much less down to lakewood.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    I'm still waiting to hear what venue they are going to play in San Francisco, I hope they don't mean Mountain View b/c that is a long drive from where I live. ahhhhh!! Oh where oh where will they play?!

I hope I can go see them, the last time they came here, they played in Berkeley and their shows sold out!! *sighs* well, at least I will always have Coachella. :o

Good luck on everyone who are going to try to get tickets for this 1st leg. :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    can't wait to see this band.

i need to catch up on the newer albums though...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    toronto date announced

rest of north american dates should surface very soon
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    where was it announced? and what day or days?
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    mikesbri wrote:
    where was it announced? and what day or days?

August 15th - Molson Amphitheater Friday night!