jimmy page and the black crows vs page and plant

keepVHSalivekeepVHSalive Posts: 30
edited April 2007 in Other Music
page and plant fuck that black crows singer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I saw page with the crowes a few yrs back. One of the best shows I've ever seen. I never got a chance to see Zepplin. So this was the next best thing. Page and the crowes just walked out on stage and just started playing. I think only 3 crowes songs were played and the rest was all Zepplin songs. I haven't seen any page and plant shows but I'm sure those kickass too. :D
  • no doubt plant/page
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    The Unledded CD/DVD is AMAZING. That's all I've heard of the Page/Plant duo though.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    page/black crowes. ill admit, i know little about page/plant. but plant's voice isn't a whole lot better than chris robinson's... and the black crowes make for the best down and dirty bluesy backing band ever. that cd kicks fucking ass.

i thought this was my old thread for a second... page/crowes vs. young/pearl jam. ;)
  • i cant believe people are seriously discussing this...

*shakes head and leabes bemused*

PAGE AND PLANT
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,850
    page and plant fuck that black crows singer

fascinating
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • page and plant fuck that black crows singer

what? chris did a great job with the zep tunes.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • DOSW wrote:
    The Unledded CD/DVD is AMAZING. That's all I've heard of the Page/Plant duo though.

hell yeah, the Page/Plant reunion in 98 was bad ass. I saw them in Dallas. They were good and knew it. That "no quarter" is still my favorite. They played 95% Zeppelin for a long show and don't think could could done any better at any age.

I do like the cd that floats around of page with the crows, too. That singer is great too.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown