any ben harper(with-or-withoUt)the innocent criminals, listeners?!

psychedelic1psychedelic1 Posts: 6
edited April 2007 in Other Music
music blossoms all kind of wildflowers from my Spirit---what ben harper(and/or) ben harper&the innocent criminals song(s)will do/can do this FOR yoU?!

currently, i'm exploing the cd---fight for yoUR mInD...SONG #3(today-anyway)...
psychedelic1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I am a big Ben Harper fan. I saw him and the Criminals at their 2nd show in Berkeley over the summer. It was a mindblowing show, he was in full Hendrix mode. It was crazy and amazing.

I really enjoy Diamonds of the Inside , the album, but alot of his fans seem to view it as one of his worst cd's.

Ben Harper rocks.

As for my favorite song, I really like Ever After in Your eyes, off the new record. Supposedly Ben is good friends with Heath Leger, and he asked Ben to write a lullaby for him and Michelle Williams' new born. Powerful song
  • Diamonds is a great album....Both side of the gun? not so much
    http://www.myspace.com/sigepnader

History is the polemics of the victor...

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • why isnt both sides of the gun good?

The acoustic disc is brilliant. All the songs are very brilliant
  • 7:22p.m., p.s.t.-miercoles

i saw a bit of ben&the innocents-in seattle -down at the waterfront, i didn't have a ticket, just listening from the walk out thingy(good description-eh?)off of western---near the market...now you CAN"T seE the shows...condominiums-one could still hear though. my friend jay at emerald city guitars-he owns the place---COOL dude, haven't seen him lately (but) he let me burn the 2nd half of the cd---Live From Mars-acoustic set-FUCKING LOVED IT----i left it at the rasta shop i volunteered at...miss it though. BERKELEY(BIG SMILE)---i plan on moving to berkeley, california after my time here in seattle is up---the Universe will let me know...i can not wait to get the fuck OUT of seattle---almost 12 years-has been an Eternity(it seems)---seattle has given me Rain/the oppurtunity to go inside myself to EXPLORE my Truth---i was told that seattle is good for artists because of the rain-gives us time to create(more)don't get the itch to go out and play so much...Life is Good.
    psychedelic1
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    ben doing hendrix,and making my ears bleed. best feeling
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    laudenum wrote:
    ben doing hendrix,and making my ears bleed. best feeling

the first time i saw him my buddy and i were tripping balls on mushrooms and he closed with manic depression. i'll just say... impressive ;)
  • hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    I love Ben :D

Seeing him at the HOB in Cleveland in June, I can't wait!
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963