Videos of bands in the studio

TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
edited August 2008 in Other Music
I just got finished watching A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica... it was cool how they showed them recording in the studio for the Black Album. I also saw Some Kind of Monster but I liked the first one better.

Are there any other good videos of bands that show them recording in the studio?
Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I've never seen it, but Funky Monks is about the Red Hot Chili Peppers recording Blood Sugar Sex Magik.
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • I've never seen it, but Funky Monks is about the Red Hot Chili Peppers recording Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Its really good.
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    I forgot about that DVD... I actually used to own it until it got stolen. Yeah, that documentary rules!!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Two stand out:

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart - documents the making of Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

Single Video Theory - I can't remember the band name but it was during the making of the Yield album.

;)
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    gabers wrote:
    Two stand out:

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart - documents the making of Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

Single Video Theory - I can't remember the band name but it was during the making of the Yield album.

;)

NICE!!:cool: Thanks, I'm gonna check out that Wilco DVD... I love that album!

and believe it or not, but that PJ DVD is the only one I don't own... go figure. Now I have to go buy it:D