Rage recording a new album??!!

TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Now that they're back together and playing shows, you think they are going to head back into the studio and lay one down? I fucking hope so!!!!
Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• amitamit Posts: 73
    I read a Morello interview in a guitar mag recentley and he said its just the shows planned for now. He said it was great to get back together with RATM though.

I wouldn't rule anything out aye. I'm more hoping for a world tour (including little ol' NZ). I would die if they came...
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    amit wrote:
    I read a Morello interview in a guitar mag recentley and he said its just the shows planned for now. He said it was great to get back together with RATM though.

I wouldn't rule anything out aye. I'm more hoping for a world tour (including little ol' NZ). I would die if they came...
    wellington represent ;)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    zack de la rocha has the work ethic of a...
  • hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    of a what?
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    Deadman wrote:
    dildo stuck to a childo?
  • I think there's a good chance that will happen. Morello's solo stuff is not going to take him far. I know some people like it, but it's nothing spectacular. Obviously Zach has had trouble recording stuff by himself, so sooner or later, all the members are going to need a money maker of some sort.

The other factor is that RATM is one of the few bands who really broke up prematurely. They were together a long time, but I think almost everyone agreed they were far from being done...both musically and politically.
  • Deadman wrote:

yeah morello has been quoted as saying trying to get zach into the studio is similar to pulling teeth .... probably why their albums are 4-5 years apart

seriously i cant see them doing an album or even staying together full time, i think none of them want to "commit" to anything long term right now ... if you have the chance to go see them DO IT!!! i saw them at coachella and they sounded like they hadnt missed a beat ....
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Saturnal wrote:
    I think there's a good chance that will happen. Morello's solo stuff is not going to take him far. I know some people like it, but it's nothing spectacular. Obviously Zach has had trouble recording stuff by himself, so sooner or later, all the members are going to need a money maker of some sort.

The other factor is that RATM is one of the few bands who really broke up prematurely. They were together a long time, but I think almost everyone agreed they were far from being done...both musically and politically.

i also agree with you here pretty much but the number i heard for what theyre being paid for the shows theyre playing right now is ridiculous you could retire on it ... i dont think they need to do an album to make money they can just play a handful of shows this year and do a tour next year .... that should make them plenty

they definitley did break up prematurely and itd be nice to see but i just cant see an album happening
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}