Calling for Chris Cornel´s fans

ArgelizArgeliz Posts: 10
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Sing the petition for getting Chris Cornell on MTV`S Unplugged.

With the history of acoustic performances dating back to Elvis and the Beatles, MTV..s Unplugged built upon a strong base of fans wanting to see informal performances of their favorite artists. This has lead to some phenomenal performances by many artists, including three of the big four grunge artists: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, and Nirvana. What is notable about this is the lack of Soundgarden.

Neither does Audioslave nor Chris Cornell belong to this group. I think it´s a shame, after all, Chris Cornell was 12th in the MTV`s list of the greatest voices in music.

SIGN THE PETITION... PLEASE... IT´S ONLY ONE CLICK

http://www.petitiononline.com/ccunplug/petition.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Argeliz wrote:
    Sing the petition for getting Chris Cornell on MTV`S Unplugged.

With the history of acoustic performances dating back to Elvis and the Beatles, MTV..s Unplugged built upon a strong base of fans wanting to see informal performances of their favorite artists. This has lead to some phenomenal performances by many artists, including three of the big four grunge artists: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, and Nirvana. What is notable about this is the lack of Soundgarden.

Neither does Audioslave nor Chris Cornell belong to this group. I think it´s a shame, after all, Chris Cornell was 12th in the MTV`s list of the greatest voices in music.

SIGN THE PETITION... PLEASE... IT´S ONLY ONE CLICK

http://www.petitiononline.com/ccunplug/petition.html

this sounds great!!
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    So between the 10 total posts of the first two posters on this thread, 100% of those posts have been about Cornell.

Street Teams at their best.

Edit, you can't even spell the guys name right.
  • well i singed it i hope it helps!!
    "You are a furry thing....you me me you its all related"
  • Where's the petition to have Chris Cornell never sing again? I'll sign that one.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    JWBusher wrote:
    Where's the petition to have Chris Cornell never sing again? I'll sign that one.

I'd be all over that one too. That or the petition for no more Chris Cornell threads.
  • Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    I guess he couldn't play Like Suicide because MTV doesn't like that word.
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I'd be all over that one too. That or the petition for no more Chris Cornell threads.
    I have nothing against Chris....I own more than one cd on which he sings...however, these "street-team" members need to find another street on which to play.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • ArgelizArgeliz Posts: 10
    I´m sorry for the spelling...It wasn´t my intention.

Other Music~Expanding our musical horizons: Share your musical interests by discussing other artists you're hearing. So is it a crime to talk about Chris Cornell or like his music...if you´re so annoyed, why can´t you just skip all the threads that have something to do with him?? I guess you have better things to do, right?

And really nice that you make judgements over me, well I guess you know me better than I do myself...I can make one assumption too: there seems to be at least a couple of assholes here. So hey to you too.

If you really wanna make a petition to have Chris Cornell never sing again, go ahead. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

I can tell you one thing: I really love Pearl Jam but that doesn´t mean that I couldn´t like Chris Cornell too. So do I really need another street?? I just wanted to post this link so that the ones who are interested can sign the petition. Is there something wrong with that?
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Um, unplugged in sweeden?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    So between the 10 total posts of the first two posters on this thread, 100% of those posts have been about Cornell.

Street Teams at their best.

Edit, you can't even spell the guys name right.

I'm just glad its not on the porch.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • It's a good idea. I've never even thought about him doing unplugged. I'm pretty sure he would be great.

Love the idea!
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Two words: Designer Jeans.

You heard me. Yeah.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • DeLukin wrote:
    Two words: Designer Jeans.

You heard me. Yeah.

:D
  • Um, unplugged in sweeden?

QFT

What's the point of MTV Unplugged when you have this great performance? Does MTV even do Unplugged shows anymore?
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • QFT

What's the point of MTV Unplugged when you have this great performance? Does MTV even do Unplugged shows anymore?
    To have a nice 5.1dd dvd or hd-dvd of it to kick back get stoned and enjoy. Would be even better if it was done as a band by soundgarden!