Best Way to Get Tickets

pjfan85pjfan85 Posts: 124
edited April 2007 in Other Music
The White Stripes are coming to St. John's and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for the best way to get tickets? Should I wait in line at the arena (if so, how early should I get there?), phone, use the internet? Not many big names come to St. John's (I didn't have to worry about Pearl Jam tickets because of Ten Club), so I haven't had to worry about this before. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    They offer presales. Go to their site and sign up for the mailing list.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • pjfan85pjfan85 Posts: 124
    Thanks, I've signed up for their letter but haven't received anything yet except the confirmatione e-mail. The only problem is I don't have a credit card and teaching my mom how to order tickets over the internet would be impossible. If I don't get pre-sale tickets what would be the best way?
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    pjfan85 wrote:
    Thanks, I've signed up for their letter but haven't received anything yet except the confirmatione e-mail. The only problem is I don't have a credit card and teaching my mom how to order tickets over the internet would be impossible. If I don't get pre-sale tickets what would be the best way?

Well, if you can't do a presale because of a lack of a credit card, then your options are pretty limited. You'd be better off going to the box office anyway as you will save on all those stupid fees.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln