Music You've Never Heard

pjfan85pjfan85 Posts: 124
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Anybody know any good bands who aren't that big yet? Some bands I know are Hey Rosetta! (download "Another Pilot", "Lions for Scotty", and "Yes, Yes, Yes"), The Novaks (download "Doesn't Anybody Hear It?" and "Goodbye Rock n' Roll Band) and Wintersleep (download "Jaws of Life").
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    pjfan85 wrote:
    Anybody know any good bands who aren't that big yet? Some bands I know are Hey Rosetta! (download "Another Pilot", "Lions for Scotty", and "Yes, Yes, Yes"), The Novaks (download "Doesn't Anybody Hear It?" and "Goodbye Rock n' Roll Band) and Wintersleep (download "Jaws of Life").

welcome new person. we are very behind on this board. we love deceased bands or artists like jeff buckley, hendrix, or the Doors :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    iluvcats wrote:
    welcome new person. we are very behind on this board. we love deceased bands or artists like jeff buckley, hendrix, or the Doors :)

I disagree although there are the mentions of the classics, i've actually found some really great music on this board ani difranco, emiliana torrini, wilco and sigur ros to name a few.
    Blyss wrote:
    I disagree although there are the mentions of the classics, i've actually found some really great music on this board ani difranco, emiliana torrini, wilco and sigur ros to name a few.

I was being partly truthful and partly sarcastic. I like new artists but many on this board only like classics.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    Yeah well that's true, and i can see your point at times if i do see another soundgarden thread i may punch something (and i like soundgarden might i add) but some people listened to a mix of new and old, i'm one of them.
    Blyss wrote:
    Yeah well that's true, and i can see your point at times if i do see another soundgarden thread i may punch something (and i like soundgarden might i add) but some people listened to a mix of new and old, i'm one of them.

I like SG too.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    Caspian!!!!!!!
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • International Sex Park