Kim Deal has really let herself go.

Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
edited January 2008 in Other Music
She was so damn hot back then too, atleast in the late 80's/early 90's. Every video I've seen of her through out the reunion tour has her with a cig in her mouth the whole time, and her voice isn't the same. (So evident on "Where is my Mind?") Really sucks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    I thought "let herself go" meant she got fat.

Is she fat?
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    i think she's in her 50's now, that's why. Doesn't she have a twin during the Breeders days?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
    I think she's only in her mid-40's. I know many women who are in their mid 40's that look great, but they don't drink or smoke. Kim seems to do both heavily. She looked smashed alot on the loudQUIETloud documentary.

Let herself go as in she's a big chubbier now. She's not fat, but she's not thin, really.
  • xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    Dogman3 wrote:
    I know many women who are in their mid 40's that look great

Send one my way! I could totally go for a "cougar" I guess that's what they're called...
  • i think she also did other drugs, heroin if im not mistaken. i still like kims stuff but here voice isnt what it use to be. its kinda a shame.
  • She had a twin sister called Kelly who died.

Kim Deal is/was a very naturally pretty woman. She never seemed the superficial type but then she could afford not to be. :)
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    She had a twin sister called Kelly who died.
    I don't think she died...just went into rehab a while back. she has a web page too http://www.kelleydeal.net though it looks like it's being updated. Unless her death is something very recent I haven't heard of yet.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • I don't think she died...just went into rehab a while back. she has a web page too http://www.kelleydeal.net though it looks like it's being updated. Unless her death is something very recent I haven't heard of yet.

Really? Perhaps I'm getting her confused with an old drummer they had. I always thought Kelly died a long time ago. I'm sorry, that's a bad mistake to make.