biffys threads.

2»

Comments

• biffy clyrobiffy clyro Posts: 148
    I just realised this is the 2cd thread dedicated to my goodself here today!

My heavy metal thread is like 7 pages long...i made quite the impact today...i'm a truth teller and it riles people up the wrong way when they hear it,i think i will enjoy spreading my word here.
    and still there is no way to argue around it.... that's the creativity of the humor. welcome to the american humoUr shite head.... and, no, umm, you're the pathetic one here.

Why are you wanting to turn this into a police academy thread?

2cd thread dedicated to me today...the people love me
  • I just realised this is the 2cd thread dedicated to my goodself here today!

My heavy metal thread is like 7 pages long...i made quite the impact today...i'm a truth teller and it riles people up the wrong way when they hear it,i think i will enjoy spreading my word here.
    wow, a guy who boasts at how long his threads are on a message board. sounds like a naturally born nerd to me.
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I just realised this is the 2cd thread dedicated to my goodself here today!

your word? yeah good on ya jesus. :D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • biffy clyro is rookie poster of the year
    wow, a guy who boasts at how long his threads are on a message board. sounds like a naturally born nerd to me.

My mother says i'm cool
  • My mother says i'm cool
    your mother also asked me out on a date once. she's delusional buffy, i hate to burst your bubble.

(ok, now on this, i have to apologize. it's not your mother's fault you turned out this way. so why should your mother be blamed for your mistakes?) ah, well, too bad.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    why don't you guys just block him? it's clear that he's only here to be a wanker and has nothing to actually add to the forum other than "Metal is dumb and if you like metal you're dumb" and his fucking terrible grammar
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • mrwalkerb wrote:
    why don't you guys just block him? it's clear that he's only here to be a wanker and has nothing to actually add to the forum other than "Metal is dumb and if you like metal you're dumb" and his fucking terrible grammar
    that would be very "unamerican", so we'll just keep him here and fuck with his little brain instead. what say ye? fyi, he's/she's not american.
    mrwalkerb wrote:

The grammer police have arrived! And just when you thought they didn't come anymore stupid...this cunt comes along.
    My mother says i'm cool

we have to say stuff like that. it's in the contract. :D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    we have to say stuff like that. it's in the contract. :D:D

You mothers are the only people that deserve respect in todays world...oh,and me of course:D
    You mothers are the only people that deserve respect in todays world...oh,and me of course:D

i don't think mothers and muthas deserve the same respect biffy. ;):D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    i don't think mothers and muthas deserve the same respect biffy. ;):D:D

lol take note the guy with the dick jokes,you might learn something about humour from cate.
  • lol take note the guy with the dick jokes,you might learn something about humour from cate.
    yes... and you too. seriously, cause you need it more.... you say cunt jokes, i say dick jokes. go figure.
    The grammer police have arrived! And just when you thought they didn't come anymore stupid...this cunt comes along.

So did you want to write "anymore, stupid"? By which you mean they don't come around any longer and then called me stupid; or "any more stupid" implying that I am the most stupid they come? Come on Poochie is calling me a cunt the best you can do?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

mrwalkerb wrote:
    So did you want to write "anymore, stupid"? By which you mean they don't come around any longer and then called me stupid; or "any more stupid" implying that I am the most stupid they come? Come on Poochie is calling me a cunt the best you can do?

What's a poochie?
    It's a patronizing term that was used to indicate that I don't think you are worth any respect. Why are you here anyways, like you mustn't like the band and are only trying to piss people off with lowbrow comments. That's weak son.

Oh yeah I called you son for the same reason I called you poochie.
    Chris Cornell

mrwalkerb wrote:
    It's a patronizing term that was used to indicate that I don't think you are worth any respect. Why are you here anyways, like you mustn't like the band and are only trying to piss people off with lowbrow comments. That's weak son.

Oh yeah I called you son for the same reason I called you poochie.

POOchie?...son?...are you coming on to me?
    POOchie?...son?...are you coming on to me?

That's what I though you don't have shit do you? Get the fuck out of here.
    Chris Cornell

mrwalkerb wrote:
    That's what I though you don't have shit do you? Get the fuck out of here.

Hahahaha John Wayne has arrived ladies n gentlmen.

You seem a fasicnating character,you can tell by your aggression,and manner if the dinner is not on the table when you come home from work,the wifes going to bed with 2 black eyes.
    Hahahaha John Wayne has arrived ladies n gentlmen.

You seem a fasicnating character,you can tell by your aggression,and manner if the dinner is not on the table when you come home from work,the wifes going to bed with 2 black eyes.

You weren't hugged enough as a child were you?
    Chris Cornell

mrwalkerb wrote:
    You weren't hugged enough as a child were you?

Probably not. Whats your excuse for beating your wife up if the dishes aren't done,and the beer isn't in the fridge?
    I really should stop making you mad with my bad grammar,and low brow humour,it's only your wife that will suffer.
    I really should stop making you mad with my bad grammar,and low brow humour,it's only your wife that will suffer.

actually that was pretty good.
    Chris Cornell