Share your Last.fm!

2»

Comments

• mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    I've got pretty high compatibility with a lot of you.

http://www.last.fm/user/donnybball23
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Looking through this thread I thought Last.fm looked like a pretty cool website, so I signed up today. Am I the only one who finds their site incredibly slow? I swear it just took me about 20 minutes to set up my profile because half the time the pages won't even load. What gives?
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • direwolf74 wrote:
    Looking through this thread I thought Last.fm looked like a pretty cool website, so I signed up today. Am I the only one who finds their site incredibly slow? I swear it just took me about 20 minutes to set up my profile because half the time the pages won't even load. What gives?

They're updating their site today. It's never usually slow.
  • I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    Krisdababe wrote:
    Definitely not a fan of the new look and options...

I can't get my playlist to play...so i'm musicless at work.

I'm listening to your playlist right now. Maybe the problem cleared up since you posted?

I actually like the new look, but I'd been playing with the Beta site quite a bit, so I guess I'm used to it already.
  • soclose wrote:
    I'm listening to your playlist right now. Maybe the problem cleared up since you posted?

I actually like the new look, but I'd been playing with the Beta site quite a bit, so I guess I'm used to it already.

Yay! It totally works now....now that i'm off work for the day. :rolleyes:

After trying to get my player working all afternoon, i've decided i like the new look.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    My first log in since the revamp. Gonna take a little while to get used to it.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?