KOL on halloween at the aragon

diomedjamdiomedjam Posts: 14
edited August 2008 in Other Music
the followills will be playing in chicago on the 31st. I am pretty excited to go, but I've never seen a show on halloween. what have others experienced with shows on holidays? should I dress up?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• diomedjam wrote:
    the followills will be playing in chicago on the 31st. I am pretty excited to go, but I've never seen a show on halloween. what have others experienced with shows on holidays? should I dress up?

Dress up. It would be fun, plus it's a good conversation starter.
    NERDS!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I actually saw the KOL last year on Halloween in Orlando- great show! And yes, tons of people dressed up
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • poto101poto101 Posts: 406
    not srue if i can make the drive from iowa only 3 weeks after doing it for My Morning Jacket. it would be a good time tho...
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • KeirKeir Posts: 46
    jj
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I'm going to work on getting tickets.

Maybe I'll dress up as Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. I've always wanted to do it but I can never find 2 guys to do it with me.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    _outlaw wrote:
    I'm going to work on getting tickets.

Maybe I'll dress up as Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. I've always wanted to do it but I can never find 2 guys to do it with me.
    haha- I love it!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • epierce3epierce3 Posts: 77
    I'm kind of torn on this one, I really want to see the kings again (the only time I've seen them was at lolla '07) but I'm a Senior at the University of Illinois and Halloween is one of the bigger party nights of the year. I'm trying to convince a few others to hit up the concert with me, I think my attendance will depend on how many people I can get to go...
    United Center Chicago: 05.16.06, 05.17.06
    Vic Theater Chicago: 08.02.07
    Lollapalooza 2007: 08.05.07
    Auditorium Theater Chicago (EV Solo): 08.22.08
    United Center Chicago: 08.23.09
  • I'm making it to this show....for some reason this halloween I think there are going to be way too many guys dressed up as the Joker.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    epierce3 wrote:
    I'm kind of torn on this one, I really want to see the kings again (the only time I've seen them was at lolla '07) but I'm a Senior at the University of Illinois and Halloween is one of the bigger party nights of the year. I'm trying to convince a few others to hit up the concert with me, I think my attendance will depend on how many people I can get to go...
    i was thinking the same thing eric... would definitely be a fun time... but im already doing too many trips from school to chicago for concerts (sigur ros and beck)... most of which are inconveniently in the middle of the week... thinking of doing ray lamontagne and weezer at the beginning of october too... lemme know if you decide to go... i could be persuaded... though i was thinking of maybe going to madison for wisconsins insane halloween parties... or schools always fun too
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/