eric clapton and steve winwood at msg

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited February 2008 in Other Music
ive been so excited for this for such a long time and i was just wondering if anyone else was going to attend any of these three historical shows at the end of the month?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I wish....to see Blind Faith tunes played by two gentlemen live....Heaven, baby.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    tybird wrote:
    I wish....to see Blind Faith tunes played by two gentlemen live....Heaven, baby.

its going to be more than just blind faith tunes my friend...and its going to be magical
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    God I wish I could be there.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    its going to be more than just blind faith tunes my friend...and its going to be magical
    The Blind Faith tunes are the pay-off, Brother. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Heard that Steve Winwood was opening for Petty this summer, do you think he will play his older songs, or his cheesy Phil Collins wannabe songs?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    Um . . .what cheesy Phil Collins wannabe songs? I've seen Winwood 2x, and he played about 2.5 - 3 hours each time. Pretty much all good songs (some new, some old).
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    magikev wrote:
    Um . . .what cheesy Phil Collins wannabe songs?
    I think he meant Valerie and songs from that period. Quite similar to Phil Collins if you ask me.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I think he meant Valerie and songs from that period. Quite similar to Phil Collins if you ask me.

Exactly
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • I wish I could come out to NYC for these shows.they are going to kick some serious ASS! But,I think I'm going to try to get tickets to one of the shows in the LA area
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • *drools*
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*