Fall Out Boy

2»

Comments

• kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Saturday wasn't as bad as i thought it woulda been, still i was happy to get it over with.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    kenshunt wrote:
    Saturday wasn't as bad as i thought it woulda been, still i was happy to get it over with.

come'on write a bit more. please write all the dirt on them that you can find from that gig
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    kenshunt wrote:
    So my gf buys me tickets to go with her this Saturday, looks like im gonna have to tough this one out :(

omg!!! now that i just un-called for torture!!

:D

i see you already went---you lived through it i see.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    genie wrote:
    come'on write a bit more. please write all the dirt on them that you can find from that gig
    What kinda dirt u looking for, i dunno many of there songs, i guess the bass players name is pete and he had a broken foot, i went to the Salt Lounge(A Bar) after the concert saw the lead singer for the opening band Cute Is What We Aim For and my girlfriends friend got a picture taken with him, not really much else to say except i got drunk ":)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • kenshunt wrote:
    I know, well today is the big day Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heros, Plain White T's and Cute Is what We Aim For, lucky me lol

Ouch. Glad to hear you survived. ;)
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    kenshunt wrote:
    What kinda dirt u looking for, i dunno many of there songs, i guess the bass players name is pete and he had a broken foot, i went to the Salt Lounge(A Bar) after the concert saw the lead singer for the opening band Cute Is What We Aim For and my girlfriends friend got a picture taken with him, not really much else to say except i got drunk ":)

it looks like you didn't have bad time after all. but don't let this gig make you join "the fall out boy forum" ;):D stay here :)