And You Don't Stop: 30 years of Hip-Hop

PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Has anyone else seen this show on VH1? Pretty interesting stuff. The show focuses on rap from Sugar Hill Gang all the way through regional rap from cities not named L.A. or New York. I got hooked on it Monday and watched the whole thing in one sitting. It was cool to see clips of old school guys such as Big Daddy Kane and KRS1. It showed rap for all it's good stuff and excesses. I think I might buy it if I ever quit spending money on beer.
"Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    Has anyone else seen this show on VH1? Pretty interesting stuff. The show focuses on rap from Sugar Hill Gang all the way through regional rap from cities not named L.A. or New York. I got hooked on it Monday and watched the whole thing in one sitting. It was cool to see clips of old school guys such as Big Daddy Kane and KRS1. It showed rap for all it's good stuff and excesses. I think I might buy it if I ever quit spending money on beer.

Haven't seen it yet. I'll keep my eye open though.
    NERDS!
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    so what your saying is that vh1 actually had a show on about music?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson