zeitgeist contest /hurry up/

sasojsasoj Posts: 239
edited June 2007 in Other Music
go here:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=138325008

CONTEST, HURRY AND ANSWER!

Be one of the first fans to send correct responses to the following questions and you'll be entered into a raffle for a spot at the Official Zeitgeist Listening Party in Chicago, with chances to listen to tracks from the new record, obtain free band merchandise and even win a copy of the album itself! Party is THIS SUNDAY 6/17 at an undisclosed chicago music hot spot from 9-10pm. Event is not opened to the public, so here's your chance to win. Good luck! Please Leave your full name and email with responses IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE, do not post here in the blog. Thanks, and good luck!

1) What songs from the new album (excluding b-sides) have the Pumpkins not played live?

2) What date did Billy Corgan publicly announce he wanted the Pumpkins to be revived and what means did he use to unveil this?

3) This is a true Chicago question...Which Chicago baseball team is Billy a huge fan of? (Unfortunatly I am a huge fan of the other team)

4) On what television show did Billy Corgan first display his bald head during a performance?

5) Aside from Billy and Jimmy producing the album, what other two producers were involved in producing Zeitgeist?

Once again good luck and space is limited, so hurry up!!! Message me answers, full name, and email!
i love rock chicks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments