new Kings Of Leon song on iTunes

Paint Ed Big 10Paint Ed Big 10 Posts: 198
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Did anyone download the new Kings of Leon song that's on iTunes with BRMC? It's a split EP. The song is called "Woo Hoo".

If anyone has heard it, what do you think of it? I'm liking it the more I listen to it. It sounds like it could have been a B-Side from Because Of The Times. It doesn't really sound like it's a new one.

http://kingsofleon.com/news_165
"Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• so I guess no one has heard this yet?

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • It's been out for a while - it's the B-Side to the Fans single.
  • It's been out for a while - it's the B-Side to the Fans single.
    oh ok, i just heard about it when they posted in on the site. I knew it was a B-side! I don't buy singles, so I didn't know about the song.

• KellerKeller Posts: 177
    GREAT song!!! I think its better than alot of whats on the album and thats hard to beat.
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
  • Did anyone download the new Kings of Leon song that's on iTunes with BRMC? It's a split EP. The song is called "Woo Hoo".

If anyone has heard it, what do you think of it? I'm liking it the more I listen to it. It sounds like it could have been a B-Side from Because Of The Times. It doesn't really sound like it's a new one.

http://kingsofleon.com/news_165

thanks, I be checkin it out:)
    the Minions
  • I saw these bands last month in Nashville at the Ryman Auditorium, back to back nights...one of the best set of shows I've ever seen.

Opening act, Manchester Orchestra was excellent as well, If you can..... check out some of their stuff.
    the Minions
  • manchester orchestra is from my town, atlanta, and they are going to be huge. they are an amazing talent and all of them are so fucking young. great band.
  • clayton12 wrote:
    manchester orchestra is from my town, atlanta, and they are going to be huge. they are an amazing talent and all of them are so fucking young. great band.

Oh yeah, so intense. I Really am into this band and what a live performance.
    the Minions
  • they are a great band with an amazing debut album. they also have a film documenting them by famed director sam ericson(mmj's okonokos) about their life on the road. the lead singer, andy hull, is an amazing talent.
  • Also, KOL has another B-side on the "On Call" UK single called "My Third House".

Has anyone heard it? I personally love it. It's a really cool, more experimental song for them.

• bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    heard it quite a while ago, its ok
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • suns22suns22 Posts: 94
    I love the song, it should have been on Because of the Times.
    San Antonio '03
    Houston '03
    Dallas '03
    Hopefully more to come in TX.......some day.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    I prefer My Third House over Woo Hoo.

But then I've been listening to My Third House for months now and love the musical stretch at the end.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • dharma69 wrote:

But then I've been listening to My Third House for months now and love the musical stretch at the end.
    yeah I do too.

• dharma69 wrote:

I've never heard Woo Hoo but I LOVE My Third House. Except I hate that I can't understand what they are all saying in the background towards the end of the song.
  • I've never heard Woo Hoo but I LOVE My Third House. Except I hate that I can't understand what they are all saying in the background towards the end of the song.

I also love that you can hear Caleb laugh at the end. I think it's Caleb...he and Nathan have a similar voice so I can't really tell.

• I also love that you can hear Caleb laugh at the end. I think it's Caleb...he and Nathan have a similar voice so I can't really tell.
    I thought it was Caleb. At one point you can hear Jarred say something too.