Led Zeppelin soundcheck news

2»

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I've had http://www.planetrock.com on all evening, it's bee 'the ultimate Led Zeppelin set list' for the last 2 hours....just to keep us all dillusional that we are really listenig to it...I tell you though, it's been cool. But I could cry that I wasn't there.......
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • From Billboard:
    Led Zeppelin: The Band Is On Stage
    Led Zeppelin is on stage at London's O2 Arena. Keep checking Jaded Insider for up-to-the-minute reports from one of the most anticipated concerts in recent rock history.

Led Zeppelin has played:

"Good Times, Bad Times"
    "Ramble On"
    "Black Dog"
    "In My Time of Dying"
    "For Your Life" (first time ever played live)
    "Trampled Underfoot"
    "Nobody's Fault But Mine"
    "No Quarter"
    "Since I've Been Lovin' You"
    "Dazed and Confused"
    "Stairway To Heaven"
    "The Song Remains the Same"
    "Misty Mountain Hop"
    "Kashmir" ("They're starting to look tired now but that riff is still big enough to fill the 02," says a spy inside")

Last update: 5:49 p.m. ET

Encore:
    "Whole Lotta Love"

Last update: 6:00 p.m. ET

"Rock and Roll"

Last update: 6:10 p.m. ET
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    http://www.planetrock.com
    get in on now, they're promising on the spot reports as people leave.....any minute now......
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    get in on now, they're promising on the spot reports as people leave.....any minute now......
    Greatest radio station ever!!!!
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    jamie uk wrote:
    Love the fact that I can listen here in the US. Thank you Tim Berners-Lee...
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    Good Times Bad Times - live debut by Led Zeppelin
    Ramble On - live debut by Led Zeppelin
    Black Dog
    In My Time of Dying
    For Your Life - live debut by any of Led Zeppelin's members
    Trampled Under Foot
    Custard Pie - live debut by Led Zeppelin
    Nobody's Fault But Mine
    No Quarter
    Since I've Been Loving You
    Dazed and Confused
    Stairway to Heaven
    The Song Remains the Same
    Misty Mountain Hop
    Kashmir

Encores:
    Whole Lotta Love
    Rock and Roll

omfg... I love for your life and custard pie!! I was just playing them the other day and wish they would play them.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    what? it's all news
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    pictures and full report on http://www.nme.com now!

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • I can't believe they played Ramble On and I wasn't there to hear it! I do believe I have my first real regret in life. :(
    I can't believe they played Ramble On and I wasn't there to hear it! I do believe I have my first real regret in life. :(

I hear ya... I just regret that they played a show and I wasn't a part of it.

• i bet the reason why they are searching for personal media is because they plan to release this - look for a dvd in about 2 weeks!
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    I didn't think I'd get so excited over this but when I think about seeing or hearing this I get chills! Can't wait for something to surface!
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • Zoso wrote:
    pictures and full report on http://www.nme.com now!
    thanks for that link! aw man, wish i could have been there! i hope they do tour
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    i'm stunned even though i saw this band twice so long ago 75 & 77 i feel like i just missed the best show ever period ,and i've seen alot and know i believe if they decided to just walk off into the sunset and letting this show speak for themselves it would be incredible also ........i'm very happy i feel justifed that all those yr's ago when i was a fanatic ZEPP fan i was right all along sorta like how i feel about PJ now that they are the best for me at least ........whoaa
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    i'm stunned even though i saw this band twice so long ago 75 & 77 i feel like i just missed the best show ever period ,and i've seen alot and know i believe if they decided to just walk off into the sunset and letting this show speak for themselves it would be incredible also ........i'm very happy i feel justifed that all those yr's ago when i was a fanatic ZEPP fan i was right all along sorta like how i feel about PJ now that they are the best for me at least ........whoaa

you saw them in 75 and 77 omg thats awesome.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    Zoso wrote:
    you saw them in 75 and 77 omg thats awesome.

yes i did, but just reading all the articles review damm i'm sad i missed this gig i feel like i should of been there ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztCR6n5UrUI

:eek:

i love the first comment listed on that page hahaha
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztCR6n5UrUI

i love the first comment listed on that page hahaha

what can you say about that.. sensational.

• Zoso wrote:
    what can you say about that.. sensational.

what a f***ing idiot...he left before led zep came up!?!?!
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Has anyone come accross a full audio bootleg for this yet?
  • They really had better tour, knowing that all that was going on less than an hour away from where I live is pretty depressing! What's worse is seeing the pictures of all the celebrities that went to the show, fucking Pink and her husband were there, I bet they didn't pay for their tickets either!
  • googoo Posts: 226
    They really had better tour, knowing that all that was going on less than an hour away from where I live is pretty depressing! What's worse is seeing the pictures of all the celebrities that went to the show, fucking Pink and her husband were there, I bet they didn't pay for their tickets either!

yeah seriously.... I saw pictures of celebrities who I'm sure probably weren't there because they love the band, they were just there to be seen, like that fucking coked-out Kate Moss. pisses me off that they got in just because of their "celebrity" when there are plenty of us around here who actually deserved a shot at those tickets. however I did see pics of Ben Harper and a few others...... wonder if any of the guys from Pearl Jam went? my guess would be Jeff or Mike.
  • goo wrote:
    yeah seriously.... I saw pictures of celebrities who I'm sure probably weren't there because they love the band, they were just there to be seen, like that fucking coked-out Kate Moss. pisses me off that they got in just because of their "celebrity" when there are plenty of us around here who actually deserved a shot at those tickets. however I did see pics of Ben Harper and a few others...... wonder if any of the guys from Pearl Jam went? my guess would be Jeff or Mike.

Wow Ben Harper? That's pretty cool, I know Dave Grohl was there too. Seems a lot of people traveled a long way to be there.