Kevin Drew of Broken Social Scene

LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
edited October 2007 in Other Music
just putting the word out. i strongly recommend his new album, spirit if..., to anyone who hasn't heard it. very good stuff for anyone who likes good pop tunes.....or broken social scene for that matter.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    just putting the word out. i strongly recommend his new album, spirit if..., to anyone who hasn't heard it. very good stuff for anyone who likes good pop tunes.....or broken social scene for that matter.

As I mentioned in the "I hate canadian music" thread ... "You Forgot It In People" is still one of my favorite albums this decade.

I hadn't picked this up yet, but was planning on it ... thanks for the recommendation ...

He's playing the Fillmore here in SF on the 29th, was considering it as it's being billed as "Kevin Drew of Broken Social Scene in support of "Spirit If" with special guests ..." so, I'm assuming some of the BSS crew will be in tow.

Just saw Metric this past weekend ... Emily was going nuts, quite the performer, they were great.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez