Mad Villain

LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
edited March 2007 in Other Music
i don't know what the name was exactly but i saw a video on mtv subterranian the other night and it was a rapper and i'm pretty sure his name was mad villain. anyway it was a real cool video and a good song, and i really hate rap, but i was diggin the song. so anyway i was trying to look stuff up on him but i think i might have the name wrong. Does anyone else know who i'm talking about. i think his name was mad villain or something close to that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i don't know what the name was exactly but i saw a video on mtv subterranian the other night and it was a rapper and i'm pretty sure his name was mad villain. anyway it was a real cool video and a good song, and i really hate rap, but i was diggin the song. so anyway i was trying to look stuff up on him but i think i might have the name wrong. Does anyone else know who i'm talking about. i think his name was mad villain or something close to that.

Madvillian is the Artist and the album is Madvillainy.

It's a collaboration between Madlib(producer) and MF DOOM. Two of the most respected people in underground hip-hop. It's a fantastic album. It's a couple years old now, but was critics favorite when it came out. There's a lot of stuff out there by these guys under different names. They are working on Madvillainy 2.

If you like MF DOOM check out the albums- MM FOOD, & DangerDOOM
    NERDS!