favourite 'doing the chores' music

wavescamecrashingwavescamecrashing Posts: 440
edited September 2007 in Other Music
What do u listen to when ur filing, tidying, dusting, etc?

My absolute fave is badmotorfinger, but thats at my bf's place, so I'm going to give avocado and some tool stuff a tryout.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Been listening to R.E.M. "...And I Feel Fine The I.R.S. Years" while doing computer work quite often lately.

Real work....building and a editing a database for the college's herbarium.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • My absolute fave is badmotorfinger
    Hearing anyone say that is a beautiful thing in any context!
    Badmotorfinger sure is the good stuff to be listening in a lot circumstances.

One that I thoroughly enjoy is PJ at Soldier Field.
    And also Gorge I 06 is great.

Just boots in general are perfect I think, Reading Festival 2006 is another btw.

As regards studio albums, I'd go with basically ANY Iron Maiden album, or any AC/DC album. They're perfect.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • i've been listening to the new shout out louds all day as i'm doing my laundry :)

it usually depends on my mood!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Hearing anyone say that is a beautiful thing in any context!
    Badmotorfinger sure is the good stuff to be listening in a lot circumstances.

One that I thoroughly enjoy is PJ at Soldier Field.
    And also Gorge I 06 is great.

Just boots in general are perfect I think, Reading Festival 2006 is another btw.

As regards studio albums, I'd go with basically ANY Iron Maiden album, or any AC/DC album. They're perfect.

Ah Reading 2006 - I was front row, one of the best experiences of my life, wish I was there now.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Being a male i cant answer this question.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It depends on the chore and what I'm listening to in general at the time.

I like to put on concert DVDs while I'm folding mountains of laundry. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Lately I've been listening to Man or Astro-Man? while doing the dishes.
  • Dirt & Avocado help cleaning go by fast.
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • thats funny you all have chore music.

what i do is, before i do the chores i make a playlist on my itunes, called for example:

Cleaning 05/23/2007

then make a random song list of what i am into. then in a year or so i look back and look at what i was into and check the phases of listening. cool huh?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24