gutter twins in London 21st Feb!

wavescamecrashingwavescamecrashing Posts: 440
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Just got me tix off stargreen!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yep I'm going too, I'm sure they won't disappoint! Saw Lanegan with the Twilight Singers last year and they were INCREDIBLE.
  • dustdust Posts: 133
    Yeah count me in too, We been waiting way too long for the gutter twins to finally record and the gigs on my birthday :)
  • yeah i saw that gig too, think it was at koko. brilliant stuff.

so cool its on your bday, perhaps we shd go for drinks beforehand to celebrate...
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Bollocks, don't think im gonna be able to afford the travel expenses for this. I REALLy want to go too. Oh well maybe they will play a manchester date sometime later in 2008
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    yeah i saw that gig too, think it was at koko. brilliant stuff.

so cool its on your bday, perhaps we shd go for drinks beforehand to celebrate...

:) Birthday drinks sound good to me !!!

I was also at the Twilight Singers and they blew me away. Has anybody here checked out the Soulsavers? A definite contender for album of the year, saw them at Bush Hall....WOW

I'm gettin hungry for a new Lanegan solo album tho.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    the show is before the album release date, so how am I to know if the record will be any good? aww yeah you's all are sooo sure it's to be fantastico but y'know what homes, me thinketh that with this Dulli guy your never 100% sure.
    I have complete faith in both Lanegan and Dulli.

Hey don't worry Mole1985, Dulli is quoted as sayin they will tour for around 18 months and they do seem quite fond of us British folk :)
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    dust wrote:
    I have complete faith in both Lanegan and Dulli.

Hey don't worry Mole1985, Dulli is quoted as sayin they will tour for around 18 months and they do seem quite fond of us British folk :)

I sure hope so but i havent quite given up on getting myself to london. I've been to KOKO before its a good venue.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007