New Cornell song

wavescamecrashingwavescamecrashing Posts: 440
edited March 2007 in Other Music
here you go:

http://h1.ripway.com/nirbenvana/Chris_Cornell_-_No_Such_Thing__Radio_Recording_.mp3

sorry if the link doesnt work, just copy and paste instead.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Works just fine, thank you!!
    your light's reflected now
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Great song can't wait for the album. It's also on his my space page.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    I think his voice sounds way better.........less rasp and he reaches for the high notes about 3 min into the song and damn if he doesn't hit them PERFECTLY!!!!
  • I think it's just a mediocre song, but damn, that high note reminds me of the old days! Still excited for the album
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    There's a cd rip of this song available of this too, it's in the other thread about this song.
  • melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    Great song by 1 of the best singers ever. I love how people say his voice sounds like shit. Get real Cornell today is better then 99% singers even in there prime. His voice is amazing.
  • djerdap wrote:
    Not bad, very rocking, which is surprising considering the last solo effort he did.
    His voice is still not that great, though.

I want what you're smoking.

no wait, no I don't because then my ears would have melted off and I might end up listening to Nickelback.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.