If Vedder joins Slipknot......

bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
edited January 2007 in Other Music
If Corey Taylor doing full-time Stone Sour and Eddie turns up as the new Slipknot frontman, what would happen?????

Eddie with a mask, would it be kicking ass?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• At least a mask would cover up that mug. :D
    www.myspace.com/olafvonmastadon
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    If Vedder joined Slipknot, you really think there's a chance?
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • fotdfotd Posts: 514
    i don't know what you've been smokin, but pack another bowl for me
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    bestsane wrote:
    If Corey Taylor doing full-time Stone Sour and Eddie turns up as the new Slipknot frontman, what would happen?????

Eddie with a mask, would it be kicking ass?

how would you know?
    i doubt he'd sing duplicity the same way he sings corduroy.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    huh?
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I'm pretty sure he covered PJ songs with Stone Sour in the past
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    I honestly don't know whether to shit my pants or laugh...seriously
  • And I suppose Eddie would be sporting the Dubya mask......actually come to think of it that would be friggin hilarious!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky...A human being that was giveeeeeeeeeeeeen to flllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Slipknot doesn't allow people who can write good music in the band.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • fotdfotd Posts: 514
    Slipknot doesn't allow people who can write good music in the band.
    now that was uncalled for
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • fotd wrote:
    now that was uncalled for

that was uncalled for, but still pretty funny
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Slipknot doesn't allow people who can write good music in the band.
    haha, this is so true. this thread fucking sucks balls. its the most dumbest idea ever, ed would never join a shit band like slipknot. now if u said what happend if ed joined the doors, then i might say ok thats a cool idea
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Neruda25Neruda25 Posts: 266
    let`s call Patton!!!!!
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

http://www.myspace.com/delonelyman
  • bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    haha, this is so true. this thread fucking sucks balls. its the most dumbest idea ever, ed would never join a shit band like slipknot. now if u said what happend if ed joined the doors, then i might say ok thats a cool idea

Most of you guys are so emo that you don't know what "WHAT IF" means. Surely Eddie will never ever join a band like that, but I asked, "WHAT IF"....... It's like when you ask yourself "What if I be the greatest guitarist in the world....?". It's not gonna happen even to your 7th generation but it's solely for curiosity.
  • bestsane wrote:
    Most of you guys are so emo that you don't know what "WHAT IF" means. Surely Eddie will never ever join a band like that, but I asked, "WHAT IF"....... It's like when you ask yourself "What if I be the greatest guitarist in the world....?". It's not gonna happen even to your 7th generation but it's solely for curiosity.

Are you quoting Ali G here?
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    bestsane wrote:
    dude im not emo wtf dude, like piss off. im now gonna cut myself cause of the pain after what u just said. is that emo enough for u dude
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    dude im not emo wtf dude, like piss off. im now gonna cut myself cause of the pain after what u just said. is that emo enough for u dude

i'm starting to feel a lack of love in this thread........ :rolleyes:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
  • haha, this is so true. this thread fucking sucks balls. its the most dumbest idea ever, ed would never join a shit band like slipknot. now if u said what happend if ed joined the doors, then i might say ok thats a cool idea
    Ed joined the doors once for "Light My Fire", "Break on Through", and "Roadhouse Blues" and it was exceptional. :)

"Make our day"
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Where do ideas like this even come from?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    yosi wrote:
    Where do ideas like this even come from?

endicott.
  • i really disliked slipknot for a long time. i saw them live several times opening for metallica and on the second stage at ozzfest. i thought their live show was horrible. it certainly didn't impress me that they seemed to have a bunch of extra band members who just ran around on stage and didn't really play instruments.

however... my roommate back in college owned their third and most recent album ("the subliminal verses") and it was actually really good (somehow). it was much deeper and more complex than anything they had released before. i listened to it once through and ran out and bought it. i'm no longer ashamed to admit this.

that being said, i think ed would be a better fit for gwar or possibly the insane clown posse.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    i really disliked slipknot for a long time. i saw them live several times opening for metallica and on the second stage at ozzfest. i thought their live show was horrible. it certainly didn't impress me that they seemed to have a bunch of extra band members who just ran around on stage and didn't really play instruments.

however... my roommate back in college owned their third and most recent album ("the subliminal verses") and it was actually really good (somehow). it was much deeper and more complex than anything they had released before. i listened to it once through and ran out and bought it. i'm no longer ashamed to admit this.

that being said, i think ed would be a better fit for gwar or possibly the insane clown posse.

Dude there your ear's dont be ashamed of what they like.
    As for someone fitting in the Insane Clown Posse, especially Ed well that's just fucked up.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • ...i thought it was a fun idea. just for kicks ya know. :)
    drifting around, figuring it out as i go along...
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    i'll kill myself for one

i'd don't know what else would happen - can't be good though
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • what, are you 7 or something?
  • Eddie would wear the Bush Leaguer mask.
    S'cuse the shit name!
  • Eddie would wear the Bush Leaguer mask.
    ahhahhahhaha

okay this thread can end now. well done.

"Make our day"