Soundgarden Pinkpop 1992 Video!

DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that site is awesome. thanks man!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
  • ...OK, so I finally found this after not being able to find it anywhere, and decided I should share with you all :cool:

Follow the yellow "download this video" button ;)

http://www.bandsvideos.com/home/news/download-free-live-videos.php?id=155&commentspage=1

Awesome, thanks a lot!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • I have been wanting to see this for a long time.
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Pretty sure I've seen this already at some point on youtube, well it was in a few videos, but whatever...s'all good.
  • larslars Posts: 524
    No problem... Make that WOman ;)
    What´s your favorite possition?
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • You just made my day. There are so many great performances on here!

Just downloaded and watched the Soundgarden show and I was a little disappointed that the performance seems to be cut short. It cuts in part way through Rusty Cage and then there's and incredible 20 minutes of Jesus Christ Pose and Slaves & Bulldozers. Two fantastic performances of fantastic songs but I was hoping for more. Also there's a great interview with Cornell backstage after the performance with a guy who doesn't sound like he enjoyed Soundgarden's set too much cause it was too loud for him (Which Cornell seems to take as a compliment!) and a great sit down interview bit with Matt C and Chris.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut