Glastonbury Still Available!

dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
edited April 2008 in Other Music
just looked at getting tix (8:00pm) and they are still available,got mine and i,m well chuffed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Probably because the headliners are a bit rubbish this year (I can't believe they're still peddling that bad weather reason). I'm surprised there aren't enough "I go for the atmosphere" people to sell it out in a millisecond though!

I'm waiting for a decent glastonbury lineup to attend. I want to see what all the hype is about! maybe next year...
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • fowls wrote:
    Probably because the headliners are a bit rubbish this year (I can't believe they're still peddling that bad weather reason). I'm surprised there aren't enough "I go for the atmosphere" people to sell it out in a millisecond though!

I'm waiting for a decent glastonbury lineup to attend. I want to see what all the hype is about! maybe next year...
    just dont blame me if something pearl jam related happens:) yeah and neil diamond is there aswell ha ha
  • TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    It doesn't help that its got the worst UK festival line up this year. What the fuck are te verve headlining it for?
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • i dont know why the verve are headlining but they are top of the bill in scotland for the t in the park do as well,the rumours i,ve seen on virtual/efestivals include neil young,band of horses and black crowes with kings of leon confirmed it should be alright.
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Mergh, all those are playing Werchter (along with Radiohead and REM), so Glasto doesn't really have a stand out reason to go, other than Buddy Guy playing.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    That really is a crappy lineup. I like Jay Z and Kings of Leon (don't care about The Verve) but I wouldn't pay all that money to see them and whoever else is playing.