music that makes you think of sex

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Heard some Kelis the other day. Very raunchy stuff on the albums.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Clutch-Tight like That.

HA!

no, i don't have sex to music. maybe once... i think it was that Hooters album w/ "and we danced" !!!!!
  • 'Start Me Up' - Rolling Stones

and

the 'Shame' album - Brad. (Not sure why).
  • Afghan Whigs-Gentlemen (definitely a man's album)

Chris Issak

Soundgarden -Loud Love
    the Minions
  • Sublime - Caress Me Down

Studio:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvEj5iZMEpU

Live:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M55xk9CRq8

This is actually one of the first times they played it, if not the first time. I think it's the version from 'Stand By Your Van'. I love how he has his dog on stage too, lol.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    Kings of Leon~My Party (I just think its a sexxy song)
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06
  • Sublime - Caress Me Down

Studio:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvEj5iZMEpU

Live:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M55xk9CRq8

This is actually one of the first times they played it, if not the first time. I think it's the version from 'Stand By Your Van'. I love how he has his dog on stage too, lol.

this is exactly what i was thinking when i saw this thread... thanks for the link, had never seen this before. Yeah your're right, the version from stand by your van
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
  • A Prefect Circle's remake of "What's Goin' On" by Marvin Gaye...that song exudes sex from every hole in the speaker
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky...A human being that was giveeeeeeeeeeeeen to flllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Bad Company's - Feel Like Makin' Love. Duh!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • The whole album by Love and Rockets called "Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven".

Maybe that's just me. :D
  • anything with greg dulli.

and tool,

and

deftones white pony, in its entirety
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    bump ;)
  • Much of Deftones 'Around the Fur'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    Heard some Kelis the other day. Very raunchy stuff on the albums.

yep, can't get her milkshake out of my head now. Where is the nearest McDonalds? :D
  • genie wrote:
    yep, can't get her milkshake out of my head now. Where is the nearest McDonalds? :D

McDonalds brings all the boys to the yard.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Any song can be sexy...
    If played at the right time, the right place and with the right person.

Ok, not ANY song...;p
    But most :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Much of Deftones 'Around the Fur'

Same here but just because I used to fancy Chino Moreno.

P.S. Don't tell anyone that. :o
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    95% of grinderman makes me freakin horny
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Same here but just because I used to fancy Chino Moreno.

P.S. Don't tell anyone that. :o

One of my ambitions is to one day have sex to My Own Summer (Shove It). I daren't have mentioned it to my ex, she would've kicked me to the kerb a lot sooner.

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    glasshouse wrote:
    95% of grinderman makes me freakin horny

oh so you have a thing for nick cave too. ;):p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    One of my ambitions is to one day have sex to My Own Summer (Shove It). I daren't have mentioned it to my ex, she would've kicked me to the kerb a lot sooner.

well, you could've just put this song "accidently"....

get her all steamed up, and then when the music would've came on, she wouldn've have cared ;)

Good choice.... Probably my favourite Deftones song... :)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Good choice.... Probably my favourite Deftones song... :)

Mine too. The screaming in the chorus is immense.

• genie wrote:
    well, you could've just put this song "accidently"....

get her all steamed up, and then when the music would've came on, she wouldn've have cared ;)

It all sounds so easy on paper doesn't it! :rolleyes: :D

Hmmmmmm.

Avalanche by Wintersleep.

Although...thinking about it, that could just be 'cos of Paul Murphy singing it....:o ;):D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Hmmmmmm.

Avalanche by Wintersleep.

Although...thinking about it, that could just be 'cos of Paul Murphy singing it....:o ;):D

Honestly, you girls are just as bad as us... 'My favourite actress is Pamela Anderson. Oh wait, thinking about it, that could just be because she has big boobages.'

Honestly, you girls are just as bad as us... 'My favourite actress is Pamela Anderson. Oh wait, thinking about it, that could just be because she has big boobages.'

No.... Ok, yes :o:D

But actually it's a very sexy song....At least, I find it so.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Honestly, you girls are just as bad as us... 'My favourite actress is Pamela Anderson. Oh wait, thinking about it, that could just be because she has big boobages.'

but also, talent is attractive... which maybe why (I) have a crush on four members of Pearl Jam. :o

...anyway... carry on...
  • Honestly, you girls are just as bad as us... 'My favourite actress is Pamela Anderson. Oh wait, thinking about it, that could just be because she has big boobages.'

but also, talent is attractive... which maybe why (I) have a crush on four members of Pearl Jam. :o

...anyway... carry on...

...anyway... carry on...
    Only 4????

Poor Ed :(

:D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09