AIC and Mookey Blaylock

TizoffthechainTizoffthechain Posts: 116
edited October 2007 in Other Music
On an AIC DVD there's a few seconds of a gig they did together.
I really want to watch it! The 2 hottest and most talented men singing together...Orgazmic!
Anyone knows how I can get my hands on it?
Thank you in advance!

"I feel like I want to hug you all, but I'm not going to". RIP Layne
"Come on people now, smile on your brother and everybody get together, try to love one another right now!!!!"
"You my friend, I will defend and if we change, well I love you anyway"
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine, I AM MINE"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Never heard of this!

but i know its Mookie ;)
  • Cheers!
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother and everybody get together, try to love one another right now!!!!"
    Tiziana wrote:
    Cheers!

thing is which DVD is thiss?

i have quite a few AIC dvds.. http://db.etree.org/xeddie

I doubt its an official release as i got the MTV unplugged and the facelift show.
  • I can't make you link work.
    It's called "Music Bank: the Videos" I think....It's a gig in Chicago if I remember it right...
    Do you know?
    Tiziana wrote:
    I can't make you link work.
    It's called "Music Bank: the Videos" I think....It's a gig in Chicago if I remember it right...
    Do you know?

ah i dont have the Music Bank as i dont see much point in getting it... but maybe if i see it cheap.
  • I think u should get it, it's quite funny actually...I paid it 16 quid at the Virgin megastore and it came with a CD (nothing really new on the CD, maybe a couple of demos).
    Thanks anyway.