Killers

lpkem1lpkem1 Posts: 13
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Any one like the Killers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Hot Fuss was a brilliant album, despite how popular they got which kind of ruined some of the singles for me. I havent heard all of sam's town but I like when you were young.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Both albums are good although I think Hot Fuss is more a collection of songs, Sam's Town is a proper album... they aren't a great live band but they make good albums in my opinion...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Clifwith1fClifwith1f Posts: 143
    I like both albums a lot. I'm going to see them at the Ryman on the 23rd!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    no
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    For me, I think they are the best (and most original) band since Pearl Jam.

High praise indeed.
  • SpunkieSpunkie Taking the loooooooong way,... Posts: 6,460
    I like what I've heard on the radio enough to want to purchase their album and attend their summer show.
  • I'm not a huge fan, but I did enjoy what they did on Live at Abbey Road. Look it up on youtube, they did acoustic renditions of When You Were Young, Sam's Town and Dire Strait's Romeo and Juliet. When they pare back the whole "glam" sound like that, they sound much better in my opinion.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • They're my guilty pleasure band. I love the way that guy sings.
    Walking is still honest
  • i think the new album is great every song is good..but seeing them live not so good alot of sound issues. i think if they work that out they'll be a good little band to checkout once in awhile. but i wouldn't go running and jumping around town comparing them to pearl jam..be realistic folks!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • korbykorby Posts: 298
    no i dont. they tried to kill me
    its ok