EveyEvey Posts: 14
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Someone who likes Megadeth?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Fuck Yeah, Thrash Fuck
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    love megadeth man.. Rust in peace is one of my fav albums ever!
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Holy fuck. Hell yeah. I love the Bilnd Melon as well. 2 of my favs.
    haha me too.. only on the PJ forums do you find fans of Megadeth AND Blind Melon :)
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • bharQ wrote:
    haha me too.. only on the PJ forums do you find fans of Megadeth AND Blind Melon :)
    you may be right. love em both.
  • Yeah, I was joking. Sorry :-X
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Yeah, I was joking. Sorry :-X
    Grrrrr..... love Megadeth. Love the BM as well. I assume you ain't frontin on that joint. Again, I love em both!
    back to Megadeth though.. Dave Mustaine is a fucking machine.. no one else could write riffs like him and sing and perform both the riffs and singing at the same time! A lot of his riffs are harder to play than most solos!
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • James Het can suck a fat one. Dave is the man behind Metallica and the Arsenal.
    ahhh yes no Megadeth thread is complete without the Metallica bash... but hey dont get me wrong.. i COMPLETELY agree :D
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Mustaine for President!!!!!!!!!Megadeth one of my top 5 fave bands of all time.And yes Metallica can suck their dicks!:)
    Cornell pwns u
  • Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    My first rock gig was Pantera and Megadeth,good memories.
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • I loce Megadeth.
    Hopefully Mustaine will bring Gigantour over here next year.
  • Whadda mean I don't believe in God?

talk to him everyday
  • MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? Is an absolute classic.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • larslars Posts: 524
    So far, so good, so what is my favorite
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • edigerediger Posts: 308
    Dave Mustaine is a beast of a guitarist. Megadeth is simply Metallica with credibility.
    Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?
  • Rust in Peace is my fave album.AWESOME.
    Cornell pwns u
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Picked up the Greatest hits album on a lark.........enjoyed it....pretty good stuff. Might eventually check out the back catalog.

Loved the song from some movie soundtrack, "Angry Again."
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    tybird wrote:
    awesome groove on that one.
    Yeah that's from Last Action Hero.. terrible movie but has probably the best megadeth song.. and 2 great alice in chains songs.. What the Hell Have I and A little bitter
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    bharQ wrote:
    Yeah that's from Last Action Hero.. terrible movie but has probably the best megadeth song.. and 2 great alice in chains songs.. What the Hell Have I and A little bitter
    I don't think I have ever bothered to watch the movie..........but I have all three songs that we have mentioned from the soundtrack. The AIC songs were on the "Music Box" collection.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    If one wanted to try some Megadeath...........and they already own the Greatest Hits cd.............what album would y'all recommend one try first?
    tybird wrote:
    If one wanted to try some Megadeath...........and they already own the Greatest Hits cd.............what album would y'all recommend one try first?

I would go with Rust in Peace
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • bharQ wrote:
    I would go with Rust in Peace
    i second that.anyone heard gears of war yet?im not keen on it seems like pretty generic megadeth tune to me im hoping the new album will have better tunes
    Cornell pwns u
  • i have the "countdown to extinction" vhs tape somewhere
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • my favorite is pj while my guys favorite is megadeth.

and what's sad is i've seen pj just as many times as i've seen megadeth. three times. and i've been a pj fan way longer than i've known my guy.

i love Risk. lightest cd i know, but cut me some slack. lol
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• tybird wrote:

that's one of my favs too.

*grins*
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*