I hate Nickelback I hate Nickelback I hate Nickelback

Still RemainsStill Remains Posts: 4
edited January 2007 in Other Music
There was a "I hate Creed" thread so why not do something positive and rise up a topic regarding a shitty band that sadly is existant. They release more music videos than Britney Spears and 50 Cent combined.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Still Remains suck too.
  • IlovveePJIlovveePJ Posts: 145
    I Hate Nickelback. Yuck.
    Cincinnati. 6.24.06 Portland. 7.20.06 Gorge I. 7.22.06 London. 6.18.07
    Lollapalooza. 8.5.07 West Palm Beach. 6.11.08 Bonnaroo. 6.14.08
    Hartford. Mansfield.

www.myspace.com/lkatmeimsandrab
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb........
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Yawn.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • these nickelback hate threads are gettin a little old...sure they suck, enough said
  • bayleafbayleaf Posts: 128
    Yes I hate them, but I dont see the need to make stupid threads about them.
    ~*~*~*~*~*OFFICIAL KIWI JAMMER No 6*~*~*~*~*~
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    suns rival wrote:

They should write a song about it, Rocks Reign O'er Me, or something.
    I'm sure they could make it synch with the How You Remind Me tune.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    It's really upsetting that a lot of my friends list Nickelback and Fall Out Boy among their favorite bands. They look at me like I'm crazy when I mention good bands like Kings of Leon or the Black Keys. They've never heard of anything that's not played on mainstream rock radio. It's kinda sad but what can I do? They have no interest in widening their horizons. Their loss, I guess.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    This is how we remind them of what they really are, ha
  • This band is genius and you guys do not understand the creativity they put into their songs! I mean, seriously, they have so much going for them and are just phenomenal live. I remember one time jamming with my friends (playing air-instruments) to this band, and it was just so amazing having so much fun playing this incredible music. Also, Photograph was my class song, so that just made my life.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • suns rival wrote:

hahaha!! I guess that was the only time you can say that Nickelback really "rocked" the house.....hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky...A human being that was giveeeeeeeeeeeeen to flllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • This band is genius and you guys do not understand the creativity they put into their songs! I mean, seriously, they have so much going for them and are just phenomenal live. I remember one time jamming with my friends (playing air-instruments) to this band, and it was just so amazing having so much fun playing this incredible music. Also, Photograph was my class song, so that just made my life.

this is fucking hilarious! nice post :D
  • no time to hate
  • so many videos but I thought it was all the same song just videos. they are different songs? haha
    11/5/93 Indio, CA;11/6/95 SD; 7/13/98 LA; 10/24/00 LA; 10/28/00 SB; 4/1/03 CO; 6/2/03 OC; 6/5/03 SD; 9/2/05 BC; 7/9-10/06 LA; 10/21/06 Bridge; 12/9/06 Oahu; 10/27/07 Bridge; 4/12/08 Eddie; 6/30/08 Mansfield; 9/30/09 Universal; 7/9/11 Eddie; 11/23-24/13 LA; 11/26/13 Oak.;10/22/13 CO
  • i heard there is a band by the name Still Remains, but my user name actually is the title for an STP song. Not to start any further discussion.. anyway Nickelback definately was playing some hard rock tunes that night.. haha
  • anyway Nickelback definately was playing some hard rock tunes that night.. haha

Nickelback doesn't PLAY songs. They BUTCHER them. Take notes from shit like "Photograph" or "Aminals."
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • look at his photograph.............
    http://burntelectrons.org/media/moznews/mozillanews-finger.jpg
    NSFW!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926

is this allowed here? :)
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    is nickelback the bon jovi of 00´s ? 100% sure....
  • tonadax wrote:
    is nickelback the bon jovi of 00´s ? 100% sure....
    no... bon jovi is/was much better (and I still don't like either of them)
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • 1st of all leave Bon Jovi out of this.

2nd of all NICKELBACK sucks.

I just posted on another thread about not being high and mighty and now this. Still NICKELBACK sucks.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • how could you hate a band that composes some of the most majestic lyrics of our generation?

"Look at this photograph
    Every time I do it makes me laugh
    How did our eyes get so red?
    And what the hell is on Joey's head?"

indeed. what the hell is that on joey's head? such are the questions that haunt us all. such are the lyrics would only be surpassed by saliva.

the bodily fluid, not the band.
    this heart's on fire
  • BrezBrez Posts: 570
    They suck... and I can't believe I just contributed to this thread...
    And before his first step... He's off again...